COMPLETED CG Zende Partners Requests Guardian Commodities

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Entirely depends on your level of determination, and we got one week. ;)

But then, the time may be better spent on securing our grasp on 157 G Aquarii. Undecided yet.

O7,
🙃
got to get back there first......

at least there's a bright side to this... I'll have a LOT more explo data to hand in!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ooooo!

thats more like it.

the element of risk is now not crashing whilst scooping off the ground whilst also avoiding the sentinels firing missiles at you... not quite what I had in mind but still sounds like fun...

dare I say it.... emergent gameplay!

Hey, thanks for this, Fdev! Resource Extraction Ahoy, in the Ferry System!?

At least 4 res sites.. 2 high, 2 haz. Yet to check what the miners are hauling!
Life just gets easier.
\\////
Oo
Spike.K

This CG was obviously designed to be played in Solo only.

Visiting Guardian structures when there are other players around might be fun (sort of), even if it takes some of the spooky atmosphere away (actually, it ruins it completely).
But that aside, there's almost no way to grab anything with other people swarming the place.

Then we have one outpost with one medium landing pad... (Some dude just fell asleep on me there)

I try to play in Open, but this is just pointless. I would be switching modes constantly anyway.

Yeah open might not be a very good idea...

I was thinking, if there's any ruin sites nearby, picking one of them, relog a couple of times to fill my AspX, travel back to Prospect, and deliver my stuff.
A bit boring but i'm not equipped to do it any other way.

What desaster. Scooping 2t at a time in the SRV, bring to ship, rinse and repeat, or dancing with a DD5 Krait II 1m above ground, scooping directly. Or face off against solidly defended convois or pray to RNGesus robbing the installation. All for small amounts of cargo each time. And at 3400t collected currently the progress bar hasn't even moved. Who were the moron complainers that succeded to have materials taken out for this ?

Pff, not exactly what I expected... but at least i found a T6 with 3 guardian commodities. It also had a PD. So i wasted like 15 minutes for nothing.
I wonder if the relog fest is more productive

Edit: so the target is 30,000,000? Someone at FDev is kinda bad at crunching numbers me thinks.

Last edited:
What desaster. Scooping 2t at a time in the SRV, bring to ship, rinse and repeat, or dancing with a DD5 Krait II 1m above ground, scooping directly. Or face off against solidly defended convois or pray to RNGesus robbing the installation. All for small amounts of cargo each time. And at 3400t collected currently the progress bar hasn't even moved. Who were the moron complainers that succeded to have materials taken out for this ?

We were supposed to be able to use materials. I could actually participate then... I would like to participate. How are basic game players supposed to help? I'm not basic game but still...

Why is it technically not pheasible. It's the same as an engineer unlock. Put a donate button with the actually number remaining visible. Then everyone can even see how much is left and gather as much as they like. It could be connected to mats and cargo. Should be simple. How can a game not keep track of things in game.. Do they realize they are working on a computer game and can simply program it in?! Do they not have people with programming skills working on the game.This should be simple.

Pirate convoys. No? Same here. And next week it'll be CZ with medium ships. So don't bring your Vettes, Condas et al. Well, I wouldn't have brought one of these anyway, but somehow, this doesn't feel right. You can land at the ferry, but simply can not cash in the reward.

Really hope the CG succeeds and wish you all the best, but I think I've seen everything here and one week out here is enough. Please get me the MC next week if possible, but if not, life goes on. It was a nice idea, and I really would like to encourage FD to go on, but in the end, this time is not the time. YMMV. Got a fine decal at least (y)

O7,
🙃

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom