COMPLETED CG Zende Partners Requests Guardian Commodities

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
30.000.000 would be almost impossible even if materials were included, but with only guardian commodities it's downright insane!

Who does these numbers?
No one did, I think. This must be the default for commodity CGs and no one thought of checking the numbers and adjust them to a more realistic amount.

Quick note - the CG Participation Threshold Calculator may not up updated immediately at the launch of the CG however I will endeavour to get it up and running as soon as possible during the rest of the day
Thanks for all your continuing endeavors... fly safe commander o7

I remember posting in another thread that mats + commodities together would have been extremely unbalanced due to the fact one could be collected far more easily and quickly than the other.

I have since posted in the Bridging the Gap thread where Will was posting earlier today asking whether the Tiers have been adjusted to account for the fact that we're now only able to contribute commodities, the slower of the two to gather.

Fingers crossed they adjust them, as after 4 BP runs and with a hold containing 64t of Guardian goodies I can't see me doing many more runs and the Tiers seem to be set (as someone else mentioned) as if for a standard Trade CG.

My personal opinion on the II's so far is that they're a great concept for fleshing out the standard CG's, but pretty much every misstep possible has been made so far in this one. Oh well, things can only get better eh ;)

o7 all, Cmdr ADAMtheWELSHMANz

I remember posting in another thread that mats + commodities together would have been extremely unbalanced due to the fact one could be collected far more easily and quickly than the other.

I have since posted in the Bridging the Gap thread where Will was posting earlier today asking whether the Tiers have been adjusted to account for the fact that we're now only able to contribute commodities, the slower of the two to gather.

Fingers crossed they adjust them, as after 4 BP runs and with a hold containing 64t of Guardian goodies I can't see me doing many more runs and the Tiers seem to be set (as someone else mentioned) as if for a standard Trade CG.

My personal opinion on the II's so far is that they're a great concept for fleshing out the standard CG's, but pretty much every misstep possible has been made so far in this one. Oh well, things can only get better eh ;)

o7 all, Cmdr ADAMtheWELSHMANz
I have some faith that they will keep on top of it.
Lot of people watching how this gets handled.
And we do seem to be getting some communication.
Fingers crossed. :unsure:

What is wrong with Fdev?
This has been botched from the start.
The current CG is a joke.
2 tons in buggy, decant to ship, relog, repeat till full.
Get rid of this amateur drivel!

So in 10 minutes i got 8t at my favorite Guardian site (no interference from the sentinels unless you activate the pylons). Lazy run.
Slow and the re-logs kinda drives me nuts.

At least i'm happy to report that re-logging does not crash the game anymore as i reported yesterday, although it should be fair to say that the ship is landed at a different spot and i'm re-logging in the ship taking the 15s menu timer instead of driving 300m away

Have they ever changed the value of the goal total in previous goals? Because there's more chance of me flying to the moon tomorrow morning for breakfast than 30,000,000 being met.

Day One​
Piracy continues to pay less than legal collection, so I stopped..
Black market example... of totem sale
D6t29l6WkA8jlYV

VS
Legal
D6t3F0MWkAISjq9

So black market was paying less by ~5k for that item...
Currently there are less than ~321 players... so far who registered a sale...
D6t4RPQXoAY6amJ

So easy to get to top 10% on day one...

Have they ever changed the value of the goal total in previous goals? Because there's more chance of me flying to the moon tomorrow morning for breakfast than 30,000,000 being met.

Yes they have, more often increased them or added tiers so that they reached the weekend, but they have been changed before now.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Quick note - the CG Participation Threshold Calculator may not up updated immediately at the launch of the CG however I will endeavour to get it up and running as soon as possible during the rest of the day
CG threshold page now updated for this weeks CG - apologies for the delay

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom