COMPLETED CG Zende Partners Requests Guardian Commodities

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
The last mining goal managed an average contribution of 840 t. And you would easily manage more than 100t/h.

But for these Guardian artefacts, it looks like 50t/h is already pretty good, so I would be surprised if our average would end up above 400t. If we manage to get 5000 commanders to contribute, that would be 2 million tons. I just hope that Frontier has kept the goal realistic, that number of 30 million would be insane.

A Lot of data to be picked up at Synuefe TP-F b44-0, site 1 anyway. Some double feeds as well. Quite fun but got most of modules I want so doing for fun!

Heres the third mega ship added for the II CGs... but this one does not jump...Detention Center Pilgrim's Ruin
D6w7HudXsAA5K3O

Piracy will mean you will see a lot of this mega ship... to clear the bounty on the ship...

Collecting at the nearest using limpets at the local guardian site works surprisingly well.

The trick is finding the right place to sit, and the right orientation.

Collecting at the nearest using limpets at the local guardian site works surprisingly well.

You have to move multi times... around the site one location is not good
Many commodities are hidden behind rocks which needs to be shot at in SRV this is to make this as hard as possible for collector limpets... so about 75 percent of limpets are destroyed due to rock placement Fdev put there to stop this... you can manualy shoot them with the ship..

Best hieght Was reported before as 180 feet up above ground and upside down... 1KM out was found to work best for first deploy... after that you need to manual aim to remove rocks...

Edit = PS Some limpets will get in a turning loop were they go round in circle untill they expire its a glitch as it over shoots and tries to turn around back to target but can't turn tight enough..

Last edited:
Any news on the Devs changing the cap of 30M to something more manageable?

It's cool to be dificult, we cant win all the time, but at least be something that is possible to win with some effort and coordination.

Any news on the Devs changing the cap of 30M to something more manageable?

It's cool to be dificult, we cant win all the time, but at least be something that is possible to win with some effort and coordination.
The target is Tier 8 value
Tier 1 is all thats needed for CG to complete as achieved...
The other tiers only alter the Bonus prize credits...

I might give that a try. My Krait II is surprisingly good at scooping directly. I guess the upside down design and the cargo hatch near the front help a lot with that. I can hover at 0-1m above ground and scoop without issues, but the ship is a little too big to squeeze into some places.

The whole thing is pointless though unless FD remove two zeros from the target value. I guess whoever is responsible for setting the parameters was only told that it is a commodity trading goal, and they set the target expecting 750t Cutters and T9 coming in with full loads every few seconds.

The target is Tier 8 value
Tier 1 is all thats needed for CG to complete as achieved...
The other tiers only alter the Bonus prize credits...

So tier1 is likely to be what? 500k? Maybe 400k? Is that doable?
I dont mind losing, the rewards arent that great anyway... I'm more interested in next week CG. But it feels as if someone forgot to adjust the values. Like Cmdr. Numa said, this is not the standard commodities CG with fully loaded Cutters and T9s.

Last edited:
So tier1 is likely to be what? 500k? Maybe 400k? Is that doable?
I dont mind losing, the rewards arent that great anyway... I'm more interested in next week CG. But it feels as if someone forgot to adjust the values. Like Cmdr. Numa said, this is not the standard commodities CG with fully loaded Cutters and T9s.
It would have been around 100k and would be very easy to get over a hole 7 days of play as the Weekenders have not even turned up yet...
They have now nuked it by about half so tier 1 is going to be stupidly easy to get now 40- 50k by the end of the week... still over 6 days yet..

There is a CMDR in a 'Vette, in The Conduit ferry system interdicting, probably to play a bit of a pirate role...not sure where he would be able to offload the commodities for the CG though. Keep a look out

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom