COMPLETED CG Zende Partners Requests Guardian Commodities

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I was hoping to contribute more to this CG but not being able to salvage commodities in the degraded/encoded emissions is a pain. Managed to get 8 from the Guardian Structure on the planet but got fed up being bounced around like pinball in the SRV by those drone missiles.
Yeh, if your after Guardian artefacts, the site in the CG system is not the best choice.
There are several others within easy jump range.
I'm taking a tour around several.
Last site I got 20, no relog. Only spawned 3 bots, one at a time.

Boring. Boring, Booooring. picking up stuff with SRV, 2T at a time, zzzzz. Huge CG goal, not achievable without mind numbing boring repetition. getting these mats by piracy, equally long and unfun. I'm turning in what I have and going back to the bubble. This CG highlights the bug where the game won't exit after going to a guardian ruin, which is the cherry on this POS CG. what an abysmal first impression and a very poor choice for the unveiling of the new interstellar yawn initiative, dontcha think?

Boring. Boring, Booooring. picking up stuff with SRV, 2T at a time, zzzzz. Huge CG goal, not achievable without mind numbing boring repetition. getting these mats by piracy, equally long and unfun. I'm turning in what I have and going back to the bubble. This CG highlights the bug where the game won't exit after going to a guardian ruin, which is the cherry on this POS CG. what an abysmal first impression and a very poor choice for the unveiling of the new interstellar yawn initiative, dontcha think?
As if old CG's where so much fun. At least we now have a bit of a story going and some results manifesting ingame. A ferry, a decal, some new modules. Ain't it good enough?
And maybe the CG can even fail, if we don't reach T1! Ha. That's grand news in fact. :D

Yeh, if your after Guardian artefacts, the site in the CG system is not the best choice.
There are several others within easy jump range.
I'm taking a tour around several.
Last site I got 20, no relog. Only spawned 3 bots, one at a time.
Plz share, which one is that, and can you belly scoop off the ground with a small ship?

No, i don't think that, but Guardian ruins have always been favourite places for me.

Couldn't agree more, this is another lame fdev event.
Even worse it's a month long.

Making my way around as many sites as possible.
D61wQyOXoAEHR8c

At this rate it will finish at tier 2, maybe.
Depends on what the weekend players turn out is like and in past CGs they do way more than Thurs to friday players do
Plus those who play only mondays to wednesday on CGs... as they won't have even left the mega ship yet..
I normaly get knocked out the top 10% back down to 25% due to not being able to put many hours in on Tues or wed...
So its normaly luck to stay in top 10% at all on past CGs due to the rush those players put in no matter the CG...

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom