COMPLETED CG Zende Partners Requests Guardian Commodities

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Indeed, isn't it?
Those being said, last night i parked again at my fav Guardian site. Probably i will get about 2-3 runs until next phase aiming for TTC.

Transfer fees are crap

1 Its a rip off in transfer fees, It cost 3 million for just a phantom taxi... an engineered high armoured, high grade internals, high shielded combat ship with its engineered heavy weapons is going cost way more... You are unlikely to earn that back in the CZ very few ships pay over 150K...
2 you can teleport back...if you hate doing the jumps or jump back manualy right now no waiting 1hr 40mins...
3 The mega ships jump are FREE.. and will instantly be in the correct system on thursday for combat no jumping required on thursday, combat ships will not have very good jump range... that <200ly trip is likey going to be 10 to 12 jumps for combat ships with a refuel...
4 you can do better things in the bubble right now... instead of being in the middle of guardian nowhere space...

Thats the top reasons not to use the transfer service and go back to bubble and use the mega ship jump on Thursday...
I'd find that "teleport" massively immersion-breaking and would rather pay the transfer fee. Everyone should blaze their own trail though.

Maybe not everyone is finding it boring?

"It's not just one car going the wrong way on this motorway, there's loads of them!"

This is true. I don't find it boring at all. I have a route where it takes me 7 mins to pick up 12t in my srv and I find it relaxing to just drive around picking up items plus it is also working towards the 1000 miles driven in an srv achievement.

This is true. I don't find it boring at all. I have a route where it takes me 7 mins to pick up 12t in my srv and I find it relaxing to just drive around picking up items plus it is also working towards the 1000 miles driven in an srv achievement.
Make sure you're picking up the guardian mats / scans as you drive around, a good way of getting the mats if you need them (though annoying if you're already full and have to leave everything lying there :) )

Make sure you're picking up the guardian mats / scans as you drive around, a good way of getting the mats if you need them (though annoying if you're already full and have to leave everything lying there :) )

I'm already full on most of the mats and data scans and I've already unlocked all the currently available guardian tech. I'll worry about getting more mats if/when I need them for new unlocks.

I only wished that we could have sold the materials. I was nearly full on everything even before the initiative started and it hurts a bit to have these things just lying around.

Aghhhhhhhh Mats now maxed like Berpol and 400 tons delivered,...Aghhhhhh I have to do something else for a while and forget this grind,..Aghhhh!

I previously unlocked all guardian modules, fighters and all fixed weapons. Also since last week i'm maxed out on everything except Epsilon Patterns and maaaaybe missing some Delta Patterns.
Still i find enjoyable do drive the srv around, doing some stunts and trying to find the best ways to fly the srv instead of driving it back to the ship

Aghhhhhhhh Mats now maxed like Berpol and 400 tons delivered,...Aghhhhhh I have to do something else for a while and forget this grind,..Aghhhh!
I have a routine: visit two guardian sites, return to the system and then I kill als many Pythons and Anacondas as I want in the Convoy Dispersal Patterns with threat level 2.
Am I strange that slaughter cools me down? 👀

I've been directly scooping with my Krait at two ruins that are next to each other. From 9 pieces on the first round I worked the approach angles out to get 20-22 pieces per run, before I decided that 281t total is enough and flew home.

I have a routine: visit two guardian sites, return to the system and then I kill als many Pythons and Anacondas as I want in the Convoy Dispersal Patterns with threat level 2.
Am I strange that slaughter cools me down? 👀

“Maybe” he said backing away carefully.

Global Progress: 113,860 tonnes delivered
Contributors: 1943
Reward Tier: 2/8
Global Reward: Guardian Tech Broker and Guardian Module purchase
(subject to personal unlock) enabled at The Prospect on success
Top 10 CMDRs: 2,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 1,600,000 CR
Top 25%: 1,200,000 CR
Top 50%: 800,000 CR
Top 75%: 400,000 CR
Top 100%: 200,000 CR
Day five.
My cheap Cutter combat build for phase 3 CZ on Thursday is ready lowest time spent getting ammo build.... just need to park up on mega ship..

Global Progress: 113,860 tonnes delivered
Contributors: 1943
Reward Tier: 2/8
Global Reward: Guardian Tech Broker and Guardian Module purchase
(subject to personal unlock) enabled at The Prospect on success
Top 10 CMDRs: 2,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 1,600,000 CR
Top 25%: 1,200,000 CR
Top 50%: 800,000 CR
Top 75%: 400,000 CR
Top 100%: 200,000 CR
Day five.
My cheap Cutter combat build for phase 3 CZ on Thursday is ready lowest time spent getting ammo build.... just need to park up on mega ship..
Think there's any chance of tier 3? I'll have a go again this evening.

Pass on that
The handed in items are all ready 10K over the target for tier 2 and the graph has not budge a pixel so the target for tier 3 could be as high as 200k-300k tons total...
thats the issue with non linea charts...

SUV15Bd.png

maaaaybe

FDev:
'We were gonna give you gimballed AX and small hardpoint weapons n stuff as a hidden surprise.
But you all lazy bois so no nice stuff for you!'
:ROFLMAO:

I parked my ship, a DBX at the time, close in to the site and the pair of top mounted Point Defence turrets got almost all the missiles.

Alternatively there are a couple of Guardian Beacon sites about 50 and 70 light years away the keys obtained from these can be handed in for the CG I believe and there are no weapons to deal with just switch the beacon on scan the ball and collect a key.

I had no idea point defense turrets could take those missiles out! Thanks for the tip. I'm going to be using that one in the future whenever I land at Guardian sites.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom