Zoologist Achievement.

I was wondering does this include exhibit animals too?

Also is there a way to track progression
Go to the Planet Zoo Steam library page. There is an Achievements widget on the right. (Or click the Achievements button situated to the right from Play button and it will be highlighted)
Click on any of the achievements and you'll be taken to the achievements page.
There you can see your unlocked ones as well as those that you haven't yet... umm... achieved. :LOL:
Under each locked achievement there are prerequisites listed if you haven't started at all, or a progress bar if you already fulfilled some of them.

Um, and as for your initial question - I don't know. My gut feeling tells me that only "real" animals count. (read: I'm lazy to fire up my game and try it)

I know where to find achievements and which ones I haven’t done (hence this thread).
I’m just asking is there a way to see which animals I’ve studied to full for Zoologist achievement .

Or would I have to go through my 6 franchise zoos, and all 12 the careers maps which I’ve completed. Speaking of career do the animals you research in that count towards final goal

I know where to find achievements and which ones I haven’t done (hence this thread).
I’m just asking is there a way to see which animals I’ve studied to full for Zoologist achievement .

Or would I have to go through my 6 franchise zoos, and all 13 the careers maps which I’ve completed. Speaking of career do the animals you research in that count towards final goal
Ah, I see. In that case I'm afraid you will have to check every zoo individually, I'm afraid. There isn't any universal list that would take all your zoos into account (unless you're able to datamine your profile info or game saves).
I think every animal counts once, no matter where you research it. (i.e. If you research a flamingo in 6 different zoos, it still counts as one)

I'm now trying to load up my old zoos to see which animals I have completed.
All my zoos load up, but my first zoo which I haven't played on for a couple of patches now.
I've been on the loading zoo for 10 mins now im wondering is it taking so long to load in because it was such a big zoo with 5000 visitors or because I haven't played on it since 3 patches ago..
This is very annoying.

I'm now trying to load up my old zoos to see which animals I have completed.
All my zoos load up, but my first zoo which I haven't played on for a couple of patches now.
I've been on the loading zoo for 10 mins now im wondering is it taking so long to load in because it was such a big zoo with 5000 visitors or because I haven't played on it since 3 patches ago..
This is very annoying.

Hey Jordan, did you find an answer to your original question above? It is the last achievement I need to complete so any extra information would be great! Thanks!

I was wondering does this include exhibit animals too?

Also is there a way to track progression
Just check which animals haven't got all facts opened.

The "fun facts" are what counts towards completing the zoopedia, and they carry throughout franchise, challenge and career zoos, and different zoos in each mode.

Hi folks, I already research all animals, and don't get the achivement. The Himalayan Brown Bear is still locked some entries, I don't know why.

I think is a bug

This happen with you too?

Did you also do the exhibit animals? They have to be researched as well, so no reason to exclude them from this achievement, right?

I created a zoo extra for this achievement and added all animals (exhibits included) where I wasn‘t sure whether I had them fully researched. Just place them briefly into any habitat and check their research status. Turned put I didn‘t finish research for some frequently used animals that share most of their research items with related animals and I missed one or two of the exhibit animals.

Did you also do the exhibit animals? They have to be researched as well, so no reason to exclude them from this achievement, right?

I created a zoo extra for this achievement and added all animals (exhibits included) where I wasn‘t sure whether I had them fully researched. Just place them briefly into any habitat and check their research status. Turned put I didn‘t finish research for some frequently used animals that share most of their research items with related animals and I missed one or two of the exhibit animals.
Yes, I'm pretty sure I did them all, I even checked the zoopedia.

Now my idea is exactly this, I'm thinking about making a new zoo and putting them all at the same time, besides checking if I really made them all worth the fun of doing it too :LOL::LOL::LOL:

In my zoopedia, the only animal that is missing information is the Himalayan Brown Bear, this is a bug for sure.

Note: Penguins and other aquatic animal also had some entries locked too, but Frontier already fix it. Thanks for that 👏👏👏

Top Bottom