Buying storage FC in Feb 3307

Once again thanks all for your input and "push", I'm now officially a part of system screen problem!
FC Go'Gen (so far), waiting for paintjob... coffee machine is set, limpets are available, sorry no cookies yet.
o7
2021-02-25 (28) 2.jpg

I understand that bare "storage FC" costs 22 million/month as calculated on https://cmdrs-toolbox.com/fleet-carrier-calculator + 100.000 per jump + fuel.
What I'd like is to hear from FC owners who use it in similar way, does such way make any sense, were you sorry after some time you bought it, how you used it... just a few casual "storage stories" and a bit of advice to give me a push in this direction. I really can't afford (RL time) to equip it and provide services like some Pro FC owners here.
I love it.
Costs me 10m/week or 22/month, I got Refuel and Re-Arm installed for obvious reasons, but as the carrier owner, I don't need the shipyard nor outfitting, as I have access to them anyway.
The way you describe using it is a dream. you will always have your favourite ship at hand and always a home to land on.

I jump mine whenever I'm full on mining or going from Mining to Xeno hunting or a CG.

Top Bottom