Essential Exhibit Animals Meta-Wishlist 3: And Possibly Final

2 years later..and we still don't have a chameleon or cobra. Mindboggling.
absolutely baffling, and also why im a little salty with the desrt horned viper and hermanns tortoise. both of those packs were ideal to give us atleast the cobra. (nothing against these specific exhibit animals, just salty at the missed chance)

absolutely baffling, and also why im a little salty with the desrt horned viper and hermanns tortoise. both of those packs were ideal to give us atleast the cobra. (nothing against these specific exhibit animals, just salty at the missed chance)
Yup at this point I really don’t want anymore standard exhibit animals except for a Cobra and Chameleon. For goodness sakes Frontier…the game runs on the Cobra engine and we have Cobra building pieces…literally an obvious pick.

I wouldn't worry too much about Top Species not being added at this point. To me it only translates to us getting more DLC. Think of the less wanted additions as bonus species, that otherwise won't get added to the game at all, if all Top Choices are added back to back. I don't see the game ending support without a Chameleon and Cobra. This could only mean support will be longer than anyone has expected. Remember all the assumptions of support ending in the 2nd year.

I'm all aboard the chameleon and cobra train, but please don't forget the geckos! They are as important in reptile houses as the other two, and in this meta-wishlist they are third and closer to the second place than to the fourth place. 🦎

I'm all aboard the chameleon and cobra train, but please don't forget the geckos! They are as important in reptile houses as the other two, and in this meta-wishlist they are third and closer to the second place than to the fourth place. 🦎
Actually I think when it comes to Geckos we need more than 1 Species to cover the bases. For instance a single Cobra will probably be enough, but I can't say the same for Geckos. Their more even distributed votes among species back this up as well.

Actually I think when it comes to Geckos we need more than 1 Species to cover the bases. For instance a single Cobra will probably be enough, but I can't say the same for Geckos. Their more even distributed votes among species back this up as well.
Indeed, a leopard gecko is very different from a New Caledonian leaf gecko. But at the current state of exhibit reptiles, and having to share the attention with big contenders cobra and chameleon, I could be happy enough with just one gecko 😅

Indeed, a leopard gecko is very different from a New Caledonian leaf gecko. But at the current state of exhibit reptiles, and having to share the attention with big contenders cobra and chameleon, I could be happy enough with just one gecko 😅
Yes, that's an issue... Only getting x1 Exhibit Animal per pack is a bummer. Realistic zoo builds need a ton. Which is why I came up with the Exhibit Packs idea a while back, with the selection taken from the voted species here. In fact I'm thinking about adding it to the first post with the next update. I hope you are ok with that @DarthQuell.

1. King Cobra
  2. Parson's Chameleon
  3. Chinese Crocodile Lizard
  4. Naked Mole-Rat
  5. Black-And-Rufous Elephant Shrew
  6. Red-and-white Giant Flying Squirrel
  7. Tuatara
  8. Hercules Beetle
  9. Oriental Fire-bellied Toad
  10. Honduran White Bat
  11. Coconut Crab
  12. Atlantic Mudskipper
  13. Sheltopusik
  14. Titicaca Water Frog
  15. Leafcutter Ant, Any
Besides, making Vampire Bat as walkthrough exhibit species that can directly contact the visitors without barriers? Such bold idea:oops:

Last edited:
Besides, making Vampire Bat as walkthrough exhibit species that can directly contact the visitors without barriers? Such bold idea:oops:
They only attack while sleeping and mostly chicken and cattle, so waaaaay less dangerous than Frontier's classic walkthrough anteater Haha

Here's my list!!

1. Leopard gecko
2. Carpet python
3. Lesser hedgehog tenrec
4. Guinea pig
5. Indigo snake
6. Pgmy slow loris
7. Antilles pink toe tarantula
8. European mantis
9. Luna moth
10. Satanic leaf tailed gecko
11. Eastern box turtle
12. Chinese crocodile lizard
13. tailed gecko (any species)
15. Three banded armadillo

List updated! All added, except for the following:
1) @Zarel's repeat choices for the Moth Type Group.
2) @Kolesaurus's repeat choices for the Gecko Type Group.

In both cases added the less popular ones to the List, as per the Rules.

@Veah by Green Tree Boa you mean Green Tree Python or Emerald Tree Boa? I added it to the Green Tree Python, but if you want it changed, I can.

My oversight regarding @SuzieSky's Garter Snake vote was fixed in this update.

Announcement: Rule 3 regarding Exhibit Mammal votes is now revoked. I think it is about time we ease off the Rules around Mammal votes. From now on users will be able to vote for any E or WE Mammal they find appropriate, without Habitat Animal Meta-Wishlist popularity limitations. We already had a semi community-driven approach to defining what constitutes an Exhibit Animal, but now it is fully community-driven. Absurdly obvious Habitat Mammals will still be rejected. I hope nobody will ask for Bears or Deer.

Following this change I have tallied old requests like Marmosets and Tamarins, in addition to new ones like Three-Banded Armadillo. If you think I've missed any, let me know!

Let's give a big round of applause to @ReptoMin, who's taken care of this thread in my large absence. And honestly, he's done a better job than I have doing it
200w (1).gif

Yes, that's an issue... Only getting x1 Exhibit Animal per pack is a bummer. Realistic zoo builds need a ton. Which is why I came up with the Exhibit Packs idea a while back, with the selection taken from the voted species here. In fact I'm thinking about adding it to the first post with the next update. I hope you are ok with that @DarthQuell.
Yeah, gopher it. I'm ok with that

@Veah by Green Tree Boa you mean Green Tree Python or Emerald Tree Boa? I added it to the Green Tree Python, but if you want it changed, I can.
Good question, I'm not 100% sure of what I wanted to say back in December but I think you did well 🙂, python is better than boa because we need more Asian snakes than South American ones. But then I don't know why I wrote boa, such a silly mistake 😅

Let's give a big round of applause to @ReptoMin, who's taken care of this thread in my large absence. And honestly, he's done a better job than I have doing it
View attachment 391794
🙏

I had such a based list
An even better one is a longer based list. ;)

What Veah said plus we even accept Venomous WE Species in the scope of this thread, assuming the actual walkthrough option will be disabled for them. Think of it like the same box but no path by default.

Top Bottom