Jurassic World Evolution 2 | Update 1.9.2

Paul_Crowther

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hi Park Managers!

Update 1.9.2 is now available for all versions of Jurassic World Evolution 2.

Please see the changes below:
  • You can now select the "Modify Genome" button whilst in Automated Hatcheries allowing gene editing of automated species
  • Species created by Automated Hatcheries can now generate traits
  • Stopped VO playing during the Washington State Pre-built Sandbox cinematics
  • Fixed the Open Park button being disabled in the Isla Sorna prebuilt layout
  • Fixed bug where guests would stand still when a vehicle was blocked/parked
  • Reduced likelihood of rangers becoming blocked when navigating between points
  • Fixed bug where dinosaurs would occasionally not perform drinking behaviours correctly
  • Fixed typo in American English for Time of Day settings
  • Fixed bug where changing tabs in the Species Viewer would occasionally not restore control to the player

Cretaceous Predator Pack
  • Gigantoraptor will now hunt guests, small carnivores and small herbivores
  • Increased the lifespan of the Concavenator

Dominion Biosyn Expansion
  • "San Marine Bay" has been corrected to "San Marie Bay".

Should you encounter any issues please be sure to report them.

• You can now select the "Modify Genome" button whilst in Automated Hatcheries allowing gene editing of automated species

Though it is a good thing that genetic modifications are enabled before automating one of the hatchery bays, the automated hatchery feature is still not available in certain levels of Chaos Theory, campaign, and challenge mode.

The Tarbosaurus is still lacking a voice-over introduction.

Really glad to see Gigantoraptor can hunt now. Can't wait to check that out. Glad Concavenator has a longer lifespan as well now.

Doesn't this pertain to the Malta expansion?

Also since it wasn't in the patch notes above, does this mean the rigging on the Utahraptor's wings still have yet to be fixed? I really hope they get fixed in the future. They are all kinds of wonky when coming out of the hatchery or when drinking for example.

Edit: So the new Gigantoraptor hunting appears to be bugged right out of the gate, as far as the human kills go:

Last edited:
@Paul_Crowther I'm quite certain the human kill animation of Gigantoraptor is bugged. Another user already posted a video above with the animation shown in there.
The interaction with certain small carnivores seems to also be bugged, when squaring off against Coelophysis for example they just stare at each other and nothing happens, they simply walk away.

Still waiting on classic pylons for the classic power station and substations so they can match the standalone classic pylons instead of having a classic and JW mix of poles sticking all over the park. But adding genome manipulation to the automated refineries is a very nice fix.

Hi Park Managers!

• Fixed bug where dinosaurs would occasionally not perform drinking behaviours correctly
  • Fixed bug where changing tabs in the Species Viewer would occasionally not restore control to the player

Cretaceous Predator Pack

I’m having trouble with my dinosaurs when I’m at the United Kingdom challenge or any other challenge even though the dinosaurs are in the habitat like the gallimimus for example it walks up to the fence it’s like it just walks right through it and get loose and I have to capture them and put them back in I think it’s a bug that might need to be dealt with. I mean don’t get me wrong I know you’re probably thinking “oh his fence isn’t up yet and that’s why their getting out” it’s not that at all once the fence is already constructed and up it’s like the dinosaurs come up to it get stuck and then they are outside their habitat I don’t understand it and it’s just the gallimimus 3 of compy’s got out too it’s like they walk right through the fence.

Last edited:
Hi Park Managers!

Cretaceous Predator Pack

Please fix my issue

I’m having trouble with my dinosaurs when I’m at the United Kingdom challenge or any other challenge even though the dinosaurs are in the habitat like the gallimimus for example it walks up to the fence it’s like it just walks right through it and get loose and I have to capture them and put them back in I think it’s a bug that might need to be dealt with. I mean don’t get me wrong I know you’re probably thinking “oh his fence isn’t up yet and that’s why their getting out” it’s not that at all once the fence is already constructed and up it’s like the dinosaurs come up to it get stuck and then they are outside their habitat I don’t understand it and it’s just the gallimimus 3 of compy’s got out too it’s like they walk right through the fence.
I've noticed the same thing. Smaller species seem to be able to escape no matter what the security rating of the fence is.

I've noticed the same thing. Smaller species seem to be able to escape no matter what the security rating of the fence is.
That’s strange isn’t it I think it’s a bug but I don’t know what is going on with it hopefully somebody will report it and they can get it fixed.

Top Bottom