Game Discussions Manor Lords, Bring me a beer my good man....

Did you try this? Manor Lords is in EA now, bugs sure, but it's kind of if warhammer and Medieval Dynasty had a child. It's one of these games where it's running even when I'm doing other things at home, then I go and check what my little peasants are doing. Lots of bugs, CTD etc. but this is made by ONE DEVELOPER!! holy moly it's already sold in more than 100K copies, I hope he will hire more people to help him or this is going to kill the poor fellow.

On Steam and XBOX

YjA1OTI2Nw

960x0.jpg

Looks like the car park at our local shop when the morning papers get in :whistle:

I should explain that the papers come in via the mail plane at 11am (almost) every day...and the entire island stops so everyone can catch up with local gossip while collecting their newspapers :)
They would never use radio - it'd defeat the opportunity to gossip.

They would never use radio - it'd defeat the opportunity to gossip.
One of the locals said to me yesterday at the shop..."If we ever hear any gossip about you, we never believe it because we know you probably started the rumour in the first place." :)

I casually mentioned (outright lied) years ago about my (imaginary) glass eye making it hard to recognise faces sometimes...Every time I spoke to someone, I could see them trying to work out which eye was the glass one :whistle:

Last edited:
Also got it. Surprisingly almost bug free gameplay so far. Just a few minor bugs, none game breaking.

Seeing my oxen transport logs from one woodcutter to store them in another woodcutter half way across the map is annoying though, only to immediately take them from there and put them in the warehouse.... argh.

i've seen it in the Epic storefront - sounded interesting enough, but i'm not really keen on early-access games (or mk2 snakes)

Now I own 3 towns, my market is making good money, and people are coming in a steady stream, got a nice standing militia ready to put anyone who claims my territories into the mud pit.

Top Bottom