Meta-Suggestions list 1.8 Edition (5th edition)

Hello everyone! If you all remember, I had to quit PZ for a couple of months due to real life things ramping up and taking precedence. I just finished traveling abroad for a few weeks and am still settling back in at home, but I'd like to get out a new list in the next two weeks. I haven't been able to purchase or download the new dlc but it looks like there's some really great stuff in this one and I'm excited to get back into things. Stay tuned!

Hello everyone! If you all remember, I had to quit PZ for a couple of months due to real life things ramping up and taking precedence. I just finished traveling abroad for a few weeks and am still settling back in at home, but I'd like to get out a new list in the next two weeks. I haven't been able to purchase or download the new dlc but it looks like there's some really great stuff in this one and I'm excited to get back into things. Stay tuned!
Welcome back! Hope everything's looking good now.

Bearcat. Nice to hear from you again. I'm excited for the newest Meta-Suggestions list

Don't rush it and take it easy!

Top Bottom