Patch notes

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Looking up patch notes is impossible with this mess of a forum. I cannot find the most current patch notes for the patch today, only a pointless threat that there is a patch.
Does someone have a link to the actual patch notes or is this a fever dream of me having the most current patch notes on a single page?

Hi,

Looking up patch notes is impossible with this mess of a forum. I cannot find the most current patch notes for the patch today, only a pointless threat that there is a patch.
Does someone have a link to the actual patch notes or is this a fever dream of me having the most current patch notes on a single page?

I think they will come out today throughout the day, if they really know what they have "fixed"

Hi,

The patch notes haven't dropped yet and you're adding to your so called mess by posting like a stroppy teenager

Hi,

Trades Descriptions Act, my friend!

Deleted member 182079

D
ox9vmuqv3h931.jpg

Give them a chance, they have to wait for the CEO to fire up his 2014 PC and test the new patch and then write a new post claiming he's getting 3090 performance from his 980 after todays optimizing.

Give them a chance, they have to wait for the CEO to fire up his 2014 PC and test the new patch and then write a new post claiming he's getting 3090 performance from his 980 after todays optimizing.
It's not like that they only know what they patched after they did it. Or do you imply, that they don't QA test their patches?

It's not like that they only know what they patched after they did it. Or do you imply, that they don't QA test their patches?

here you have them, they just try to have a good time at your expense, it's sad I know 🤷‍♂️

here you have them, they just try to have a good time at your expense, it's sad I know 🤷‍♂️

Y'all want to try being a Horizons-only player who tries to log on for a quick shufti around the galaxy only to be met with the "Upgrade" button.

Again.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom