Planet Zoo: Barnyard Animal Pack | Announce

Also it's still tame instead of domesticated in the german Version of the Game.
Also the Alpine Goat is just called Hausziege in the german Version but it should be Alpenziege

Well, the whole thing is called "Scheunenhofpaket", I mean... Still laughing :D

Am I the only one that thinks the new career scenario is really... not.. great? We've had some amazing builds through the career mode which look beautiful and great to use in sandbox/challenge but this one just looks very...meh, it reminds me of some of my first zoos :ROFLMAO:. I also am on the "cows too small" side of the argument, idk, I was really looking forward to this pack and now I have it I'm a little underwhelmed.

seeing the Highland Cattle for myself, I am even more disappointed. They have really done them dirty with that sizing. I am so underwhelmed by them. On the same note, the Tamworth Pig also seems tiny. Tamworth Pigs and Highland Cattle have much more bulk on them than these models are giving them. Frontier has really massacred the scaling with these two in particular.

LATAM pack

Black caiman
American flamingo
Pampas deer
Brazilian tapir
Ex: another iguana in a box
Nacho, I bet you $5 that Frontier will make this pack all because you're the SA spokesperson, advocating for this theme for a long time and giving this whopper of a suggestion.

It's gonna be the final pack, no added scenery, just those 5 animals. People are gonna cry, others will punch the nearest person. And all because of you

Frontier missed something... They could of done a hay ride for this pack...

1714538000170.png

Top Bottom