Map of the entire roster by (approximate) animal distribution

So this is what it somewhat will look like after the new pack:
View attachment 376626
Atlast europe and greater asia look less empty.im so happy saiga got added and it fill a very special place i think, so does wolverine. europe finaly looking like we got proper biodiveristy around.
and man im so happy with slothbear and takin
Europe has basically now more animals than South America :censored:
just means thats one region that nolonger is dying by a lack of animals atleast.
I do hope we get some south/middle american rep next year.
a coati, some monkeys and maybe a third tapir could be nice.
Frontier could put patagonian and andean animals in "Latina america" and the other from warm climates in amazon animal pack

examples:

Latin america
  1. Howler monkey
  2. Patagonian Mara
  3. Spectacled Bear
  4. Greater Rhea
  5. Plummed Basilisk (e)

Amazon animal pack
  1. Ocelot
  2. South American Coati
  3. Southern Tamandua
  4. Spider monkey
  5. Bush dog
  6. Brazilian porcupine
  7. Brazilian tapir / green anaconda (e)
  8. Linnaeu's Two toed sloth (we)
i love these suggestions, i hope we get most of these animals. were definetly lacking on monkeys and the americas is the perfect place to fill that gap since we have only 1 new world species, so itd give us much neded animals.

also what does frontier have against exhibit species from asia, like.. were missing so much from there. :(
Tbh tortoise was a good call, we are somehow at a point where europe, the only place without a single badegame exhibit, has a rather ballanced roster of six.
Fleshing out Europes exhibits aswell to a point of satisfaction in one exhibit is imo a better step currently then dropping a single extra one into the void called Asia

I could do with an entire animal pack of exhibit species from asia.
not gonna lie id buy an exhibit only mini pack if they did that.
most people maybe dont care but imagen a dlc with just 10 exhibits. couple are walkthrough, bunch use the original exhibit boxes.
id spend money on it.. aslong as it doesnt replace/come instead of the usual dlc styles.

Tbh tortoise was a good call, we are somehow at a point where europe, the only place without a single badegame exhibit, has a rather ballanced roster of six.
Fleshing out Europes exhibits aswell to a point of satisfaction in one exhibit is imo a better step currently then dropping a single extra one into the void called Asia
oh definetly, im not angry about the tortoise specificly and its nice to see europe got some good exhibit species now. also the tortoise is super common in zoos so i def understand thats great for the game and many people will like it for.
just annoyed by the sheer lack of asia getting any?

I know people have mentioned an animal-makers toolkit for when the game ends - I would be entirely comfortable with a toolkit purely for making new exhibit animals. In my view, we'll never get enough from the main game itself and an exhibit animal would be much easier to build from scratch (not much new animation required, no movements and particularly no noises). Just being able to make a heap of new frogs, snakes, tortoises, insects, spiders and the such would be perfect for me.

I know people have mentioned an animal-makers toolkit for when the game ends - I would be entirely comfortable with a toolkit purely for making new exhibit animals. In my view, we'll never get enough from the main game itself and an exhibit animal would be much easier to build from scratch (not much new animation required, no movements and particularly no noises). Just being able to make a heap of new frogs, snakes, tortoises, insects, spiders and the such would be perfect for me.
Why not habitat animals?

Why not habitat animals?
I just think making a new habitat animal would take an awful lot more work - not least getting in new sounds for them. If I recall correctly, a lot of the animal sounds made for Planet Zoo are recorded by the team themselves whereas for a lot of casual creators that would not be an option. That is just my opinion though - I know a lot of people would rather a habitat animal maker's toolkit, if one is made at all.

I just think making a new habitat animal would take an awful lot more work - not least getting in new sounds for them. If I recall correctly, a lot of the animal sounds made for Planet Zoo are recorded by the team themselves whereas for a lot of casual creators that would not be an option. That is just my opinion though - I know a lot of people would rather a habitat animal maker's toolkit, if one is made at all.
Yeah, I don't think anyone wants to add new sounds... IDK? something I have been slightly wondering...
If instead of a full on habitat toolkit (I think we do need one for exhibits...)
maybe it could be something as simple as flexicolor animals... Kind of like how that cheat works only a bit more in depth...

Yeah, I don't think anyone wants to add new sounds... IDK? something I have been slightly wondering...
If instead of a full on habitat toolkit (I think we do need one for exhibits...)
maybe it could be something as simple as flexicolor animals... Kind of like how that cheat works only a bit more in depth...
Insane way to make subspecies. Just take our sicjuan looking takin, felzicolor it a bit Brown, and you've got your own home made mishmi takin.

I'd move the European badger significantly west. There's a taxonomical dispute on whether the Caucasian badger of Turkey, Iran, central Asia, and the Caucasus is a different species (with growing consensus that it is) and our game's badger is clearly the recognized European badger with range stretching from England to western Russia.

Top Bottom