Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

This seems sub-ideal...

Sounds like they've got the AI archetypes half-working now (dopey NPCs hold snipers etc ;)). But locations from the last decade aren't really built for them :unsure:
That's what happens if you build flashy showrooms without any clue and afterthought how to make a working product.I wouldn't count on it "getting in early" enough, Zac - it's a systemic issue with the company you work at.

Seems like a fun place to work:
1715208927883.png

I had an amusing thought, as I bicycled home along side a four lane street of cars zipping by at at least 50mph (80kph to the rest of the world) when they weren't backed up for blocks at each traffic light, past big box stores surrounded by a desert of mostly empty parking lots, a bag of groceries (complete with a loaf of french bread) in my grocery-getter...

"Holy Cow! I'm European!!!!" :D ;)

says the person who as only played one other game since 2011 lol

Yeah, not taking advice from someone with such limited gaming experience.

However, totally on board with this:

Min/Maxers suck. Any dungeon master who has tried to run a tabletop knows and hates these players.

Any munchkins in my games would get short shrift.

And rules lawyers... had one of those. Got my revenge on him though when he stupidly decided to cast fireball in an enclosed area.

So place your bets. Will CIG squeeze out a classic Friday bork launch? To ensure that they can complete the F7C sale mission prior to the Invictus sale event?

(Because running both in tandem is beyond the game's capabilities. To have one, another must disappear...)

---

Or... will they bork launch next week instead ;)

Top Bottom