Guests don't rotate as a group (Suggestions)

-I noticed in a few videos that groups of guests will rotate when changing direction as a whole instead of each guest turning around individually. Also sometimes when one person in a group has to adjust his position the whole group has to move/adjust to help that person avoid the object or get out of the way. I hope this is already something that has been noticed and being worked on. Has anyone else noticed this?

-Another interesting thing i noticed is that when many guests get off of a ride they all pile on to one person who is standing at the exit making it look like there is just one person for a certain time. I imagine they would then be released from there but is that also something that is possibly being worked on as well? Will this be the way they exit a ride or will they exit individually and possibly wait for their friends or run off alone etc.

Thanks for your time.

-I noticed in a few videos that groups of guests will rotate when changing direction as a whole instead of each guest turning around individually. Also sometimes when one person in a group has to adjust his position the whole group has to move/adjust to help that person avoid the object or get out of the way. I hope this is already something that has been noticed and being worked on. Has anyone else noticed this?

-Another interesting thing i noticed is that when many guests get off of a ride they all pile on to one person who is standing at the exit making it look like there is just one person for a certain time. I imagine they would then be released from there but is that also something that is possibly being worked on as well? Will this be the way they exit a ride or will they exit individually and possibly wait for their friends or run off alone etc.

Thanks for your time.

This all has to do with fine tuning, the engine needs a lot of tweaking and there is more than enough time for it, no worries . [yesnod]
Frontier has its act together just fine [up]

Last edited:
I expect that this element is merely functional at the moment.. checking that it actually works rather than how they want it to be... There will be alterations etc to come given that each person has a collision detector, having them all bunch in to one space at the ride exit suggests that the collision detector isn't active for ride exits yet..

There's still a lot of development time, so I'm sure that it will improve a lot until final release...

Everyone on Early Access will probably see the bugs about guests, and everything else. And probably will be able to notice issues that we see with the guests. I mean, honestly. With what you stated...

In real life, most guests, even groups move differently. Some groups will stop look around, and figure out where to go. Others will even split off and go in different directions, or even everyone will turn around at different times. The way I see it on Planet coaster, it's just like real life.

Top Bottom