Arcades/Games

Ill try and make this as quick and to the point as possible, I always thought it would be cool if arcades were possible to build in Planet Coaster. Think about it a park owner could buy a set of (somewhat) expensive individual arcade machines and games that would eventually pay themselves off. Each machine could be placed separately so you could design nice something that suites your park best. Just about every theme park has an arcade to extract more money from people so why not add it in? [squeeeeee]

Just some suggestions of objects/shops
- Basketball
- Skeeball
- That stupid game where you try and stop the light on the jackpot
- A counter to exchange tickets for prizes the park owner decides
- Arcade machines
- Pool
- Air hockey

I think the best way to include those sort of things would be to just have the one building rather than each individual game.
Of course, the building could be rather generic like the shops which will allow you to create your very own building around it. Or just pick from pre-made versions as well.

What I would like to see are showground attractions like Test of Strength and those sorts of games where you throw darts at balloons and rings onto bottles to win prizes. I think that will fit the feeling of Planet Coaster really well.

Having a single pre-made arcade building would kinda go against their whole system of being able to build your stuff yourself. I would maybe do a cluster of 5 or so games attached together so you could still arrange them how you want, but you don't have to arrange every single arcade cabinet either.

This absolutely has to happen! There should also be a management option to rig games. Rig the games for the house and take a hit on satisfaction for more money or rig the games against the house and get higher satisfaction but take a loss on profit.

But Frontier could easily, well not as difficult as adding something totally new, make game stalls the same size and functionality as the facility buildings.

Top Bottom