Pirate band playing music!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
A pirate band play their music in a screenshot released.
CcKfWVpXEAA83Zo.jpg:large

Pirate band? You mean they don't have a license? Disgusting!😀

Seriously though, that looks epic. Again, Frontier are thinking outside the box (or barrel).

This is something that we didn't even really think off yet frontier put it in the game. Atari can't even put things in the game that we can think of

I hope they will move like animatronic's, in RCT3 it was like you have real humans in front of you, when you watched the figures at the rides, they have to move still like robots.

I love all the details and the atmosphere because of the lights!
I didn't use animatronic's much in previous games, but this one not only looks good but also very useful and something i would definitely use in my park.

A very nice surprise! I wouldn't be surprised if they already thought a little about animatronics for rides (like dark rides and stuff) that are triggered. (A Dark ride expansion with easy to use animatronic's editor in which you can select movement/speed and clothes in 2017? Probably not, but i would buy it.)

I hope they will move like animatronic's, in RCT3 it was like you have real humans in front of you, when you watched the figures at the rides, they have to move still like robots.
Yes, they do ! And animations are great, as always !

Just like ... dancing animatronics. It's look "fake" enough (fake in a good meaning) [yesnod][up]

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Cool!!!

But i wonder what it is :D

Is it a ride/show? (just like in RCT where shows were considered rides)
Or is it just a piece of scenery that seems like a show?

Or were all of them separate scenery object that were put together to look like a show?

What am i looking at? :D

Wait, what?
I don't get it. Is it animatronics or a real band?
Either way, This game continue to surprise me.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom