Stuff Guests Bring With Them

Strollers (or rented ones once inside the park), Wagons, Picnic Baskets, maybe even the Family Dog.

They could be Pulling Wagons for all the stuff they buy ( or even Won in the Midway) behind them. Stuffed Animals, Cups, T-Shirts, Gold Fish (dead), Drinks, Balloons tied to it, Sun Cream, Bathing Suits, Inflatables Water Toys, Diaper Bags. Kid laying down in the wagon.

Kids Stroller packed full of stuff with the kid hidden underneath.

Guests who brought their own Lunches.

Kids on Leashes.

A Locker Area to put their stuff

Last edited:
There are 1001 things that could be added to the game, but there is a limit as to how far you are prepared to go. The more you have, the more complicated the management is going to be, to implement it all to run like clockwork. We will just have to see what comes up. But let's face it, we are getting more than we expected so far and who knows what more surprises we are in for.

There are 1001 things that could be added to the game, but there is a limit as to how far you are prepared to go. The more you have, the more complicated the management is going to be, to implement it all to run like clockwork. We will just have to see what comes up. But let's face it, we are getting more than we expected so far and who knows what more surprises we are in for.

Thank you! I think a lot of people don´t realise that! [heart]

Yes but it's the "Suggestions and Ideas" category, so please ... [yesnod][up]

I hope we see lockers and stroller rentals! I think dogs and even picnic baskets a re a little too far. All i can think of when you said strollers is a youtube video of how to get into parks for free, hide in a stroller.

^ This. That'd be enough for me. I think the rest would just be an unnecessary drain of computer resources. And let's face it, how many theme parks let dogs in, not counting guide dogs?

Strollers (or rented ones once inside the park), Wagons, Picnic Baskets, maybe even the Family Dog.

They could be Pulling Wagons for all the stuff they buy ( or even Won in the Midway) behind them. Stuffed Animals, Cups, T-Shirts, Gold Fish (dead), Drinks, Balloons tied to it, Sun Cream, Bathing Suits, Inflatables Water Toys, Diaper Bags. Kid laying down in the wagon.

Kids Stroller packed full of stuff with the kid hidden underneath.

Guests who brought their own Lunches.

Kids on Leashes.

A Locker Area to put their stuff

Kids on Leashes really? I have never seen Kids on Leashes... Not even in Theme Parks oO Besides, i think it brings complications for the programmers.

Aoutch ... I didnt see the "Kids on Leashes" part in my first read ...........

Is it even legal ? [weird]

EDIT : I did some research on Google and it is real .... OMG [bored]

Last edited:
Aoutch ... I didnt see the "Kids on Leashes" part in my first read ...........

Is it even legal ? [weird]

EDIT : I did some research on Google and it is real .... OMG [bored]

I know that it exists for Toddlers or Babies. But Kids? like 11, 12, 13- year olds? Never

Mostly 8 and under. Seen it a Lot where I worked. I Hated the parents that would just let their Kids run around the park thinking they could do and go where ever they wanted then go crying to their parents for getting into trouble by being in a area or doing things that they shouldn't be doing. Then the parents Chew your butt out for trying to do your/their job.

Also Special Need Kids were on leashes aswell. Employees were NOT allowed to help them in anyway do to Legal concerns.

Pets.. we had several people bring dogs into the park, mostly little Foo Foo types that they cold sneak in a carry bag. Dogs would be in the Parking Lot Barking All Day Long.

Strollers and Wagons Vary Common to see. Fat woman would sit in them ( we also had adult size strollers ) if there wasn't a close enough bench and had their kids push/pull them around.

Wheel Chairs. Again, Mostly Full of Fat Woman ( not making that up either ) too Fat/Lazy to Walk.

Powered Carts/Scooters ( do I need to say it )

Picnic Areas Outside the Park around the Parking Lot

Mostly 8 and under. Seen it a Lot where I worked. I Hated the parents that would just let their Kids run around the park thinking they could do and go where ever they wanted then go crying to their parents for getting into trouble by being in a area or doing things that they shouldn't be doing. Then the parents Chew your butt out for trying to do your/their job.
Is it a joke or it's serious ?
I dont know if culture shock or just irony ... [weird]
Real question here !

If it's serious, where are you from ?

Last edited:

Also Special Need Kids were on leashes aswell. Employees were NOT allowed to help them in anyway do to Legal concerns.

Pets.. we had several people bring dogs into the park, mostly little Foo Foo types that they cold sneak in a carry bag. Dogs would be in the Parking Lot Barking All Day Long.

Strollers and Wagons Vary Common to see. Fat woman would sit in them ( we also had adult size strollers ) if there wasn't a close enough bench and had their kids push/pull them around.

Wheel Chairs. Again, Mostly Full of Fat Woman ( not making that up either ) too Fat/Lazy to Walk.

Powered Carts/Scooters ( do I need to say it )

Picnic Areas Outside the Park around the Parking Lot

I think i have to chime in here :D

I live in Germany, in relative proximity to a Theme Park. Granted i don't work there, but this is how it goes in these here Parts: Kids of all ages are in our Theme Parks. NONE are on Leashes, not even Kids with disabilities. Usualy, there are Parents around, who do, you know... PARENTING. Also, Dogs are allowed. At least in Europa Park. And yes, the Dog has to pay extra... well the owner does.

Real question here !

Its not as bad as it sounds.
See a lot of these kind of leashes/reins in the UK.

41lcS8kRvTL.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah ... I try to stay openminded, really.

But it's strange for me. Never saw that before ...

For me, leashes are for dogs.
But okay okay ... Why not [bored]

In the UK, these were quite common when I was a toddler. They were called reigns. I had some myself. You don't see them used as much these days

Real question here !

Np Joke and Not Trolling.

It was a small/medium sized town and only a 10 acre park. It wasn't all parents but a few who kept their kids on leashes. Some Parents went as far as just dropping their kids off at the park while they went shopping. Never failed, One would get hurt and we would have no way to contact the parents ( The Time Before Cell Phones= Early 90's ). They expected Us to watch over them. The Oldest kid could be 9 or 10 and watching their younger sibs.

See Kids on Leashes at Wal-Fart also.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
Just thought of a new idea. If guests are in large groups, they could have guides with little flags so everyone knows where the leader is. I realise this would be complex to design and program, but it would be cool.

Top Bottom