No Entry / Staff Only

Door or path signs that have the effect of allowing one-way traffic (no entry from one direction), and door or path signs that permit staff only, together form a powerful way for us to control the traffic flows of guests.

It was possible in RCT to create No Entry signs. I don't recall what staff did with those (i think they ignored them).

Will these be available in Planet Coaster?

This is a really neat idea, I really hope this is added to the game. That way we came make buildings where you enter one door and exit the other door like in real parks.

This would be nice, but I would not like the signs to look like the ones in any RCT game.
6616587561_c6797545cd.jpg

311gbhgcN8L._SX300_.jpg

I haven't seen one like them in real life, wouldn't they look like this?

Last edited:
It's a good idea! if you've ever played Parkitect they have implemented a similar thing so you can make staff routes to more efficiently restock food stores, vending machines etc.

We need at least the possibility of the older Games with the Signs. You know, the Sings you could set to "No Entry". Those were incredibly helpful.

those worked in RTC 1+2

but were a issue at RTC3 making it 360 inpenatratable

the old sings where 180 inpenetraable. making them go trough it, so they could not go to the exit again

I'm not sure i can follow you... The Sings worked in all the Games the same Way. In the Third Game was an issue when the Person was following the Family and you just placed the Sign with no Entry, he would go throuh regardless. Same Thing when the Person got is "Move Order" in that direction and then the Sign was placed. It took a little bit for the "No Entry" to Kick in.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

This would be nice, but I would not like the signs to look like the ones in any RCT game.
http://farm8.static.flickr.com/7020/6616587561_c6797545cd.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/311gbhgcN8L._SX300_.jpg
I haven't seen one like them in real life, wouldn't they look like this?

You don't even have to go that Fancy with the Signs. A simple Rope would do the Trick. (If a Gate or a Door would look out of Place, like a Path with no Buildings on either side.)

Ok, I get you, Crowdpleaser. Sorry on my side for bad communications, I just meant I never saw the ones in the RCT 1,2, and 3 games in real life (The "banner" signs, is what I think they are called). I thought they were extremely useful, and I would like them in Planet Coaster, but not with the same appearance. I suggested alternate appearances of what I saw in real life, but I don't think the ones in the game have to be that fancy. Fancy or not fancy, but realistic, is what I think the signs/notices/gates/doors should be like.

Now that I typed those, I think it would be cool to place a sign (or text if possible) on a door, gate, or rope (like Crowdpleaser said), that instantly makes it only accessible to "Employees Only" or "Fastpass Only" or anything of the sort. I'm saying it would be great if we could put a sign/notice/text on anything, causing it to limit access to certain people, and to control which people they would be.

This is probably a bit ambitious and asking for a lot, but what if there were staff only paths/routes, maybe behind stores, between ride service bays etc etc. Kind of like the Utilidoors (I think that's what they're called) in Magic Kingdom, which is basically an underground network of paths linking stores, staff areas etc, reducting congestion and helps run the park smoother and quicker.

Just an idea.

This is probably a bit ambitious and asking for a lot, but what if there were staff only paths/routes, maybe behind stores, between ride service bays etc etc. Kind of like the Utilidoors (I think that's what they're called) in Magic Kingdom, which is basically an underground network of paths linking stores, staff areas etc, reducting congestion and helps run the park smoother and quicker.

Just an idea.

Thats something I always did in all my RCT3 parks using to no-entry signs that only staff would walk through. I don't think its an ambitious ask at all [happy]

This really should be part of the game.
A staff only door/path/sign and a one way path for guests (for ride exits).

Top Bottom