Weather Effects

Surprised no one has put this one in yet. Id like to see weather actually effect stuff. Weather could be one of the following but not limited to this: Rain, Snow, Fog, Overcast, Sunny, Thunder storm, and maybe even very strong winds.

Rain: would just make more guests run for shelter/ Rides are unsafe.
Snow: Less guests would arrive to park, park would need to be shoveled. Rides close.
Thunder Storm: Guests leave immediately. Park shut down. No rides open.
Fog: Has an eerie look but dose not effect anything.
Overcast: what it sounds like.
Sunny: Guests come at regular pace.
Strong Winds: Could cause small or medium size objects to be knocked over. Also cause guests to fall.

Anyways those are my thoughts, feel free to share yours.

I'm pretty sure this will make it into the game otherwise there's no point in an umbrella stall =D

I would really like to see seasons implemented in the game were you have to close rides in your park due to snow and maybe create parts of your park that can be open all year round. Water parks could also have to close in winter and other stuff like that. This could also lead to seasonal events like Christmas celebrations (Increased revenue), and it could prove a real challenge trying to make enough money from you park to keep it running during these periods :)

I'm pretty sure this will make it into the game otherwise there's no point in an umbrella stall =D

I would really like to see seasons implemented in the game were you have to close rides in your park due to snow and maybe create parts of your park that can be open all year round. Water parks could also have to close in winter and other stuff like that. This could also lead to seasonal events like Christmas celebrations (Increased revenue), and it could prove a real challenge trying to make enough money from you park to keep it running during these periods :)

cool idea's like them.[up]

Only if there would be an option to change the weather. Let's say you are building a park in a dessert like environment and I am building one somewhere in the UK, it would be very strange if both of our parks would experience the same kind of weather. There might be an option like the day/night button on RCT3 or an option in a menu where you are able to select the possible weather changes.

Surprised no one has put this one in yet. Id like to see weather actually effect stuff. Weather could be one of the following but not limited to this: Rain, Snow, Fog, Overcast, Sunny, Thunder storm, and maybe even very strong winds.

Rain: would just make more guests run for shelter/ Rides are unsafe.
Snow: Less guests would arrive to park, park would need to be shoveled. Rides close.
Thunder Storm: Guests leave immediately. Park shut down. No rides open.
Fog: Has an eerie look but dose not effect anything.
Overcast: what it sounds like.
Sunny: Guests come at regular pace.
Strong Winds: Could cause small or medium size objects to be knocked over. Also cause guests to fall.

Anyways those are my thoughts, feel free to share yours.
Coming after jurassic park evolution perhaps. This video show rain. https://twitter.com/JW_Evolution/status/962023522733236224

Last edited:
This has obviously been suggested from the start but it probably wont come if it hasn't already. The problem is because you need to have collision for the rain so it knows what places are dry and doing this is probably too taxing.

Which is a real shame because rain gave so much atmosphere in the older games.

Top Bottom