Peeps Hight!

Haha yeah, either with a height board or those metal bars they have. They could add some great animations of children trying to tip toe over the mark and then storming off when they can't go on :p You could even link your staffs mood/training to wether they pay that much attention to there height, which could then lead to a poor ride safety rating :D

I wish there will be a staff member in front of the entrance and check if the peeps are tall enough for the ride!
+1 [up]

Haha yeah, either with a height board or those metal bars they have. They could add some great animations of children trying to tip toe over the mark and then storming off when they can't go on :p You could even link your staffs mood/training to wether they pay that much attention to there height, which could then lead to a poor ride safety rating :D
+2 [up][up][up]

I think that this is another great idea. It's all about the tiny details that other games like this have looked over. +1 [up]

And maybe it's already the case, with this guy :

XugovQb.png

Do Ferris wheels have height requirements? [haha]

And I may be wrong but I don't think I've ever seen flat rides with an attendant at the entrance... only large rides like coasters and dark rides.

Top Bottom