Disable and enable unlimited money in Sandbox Mode!

It would be really great if you could choose between unlimited or limited money in Sandbox Mode. I really want to try to create my park from the ground and try to make money in the game without having to play in the challenge mode with locked items. [down]

Yep I want the editor once the game is sorted management wise and some more content. That would get me interested first and then I would be happy to actually play scenarios and make more for others too.

It would be really great if you could choose between unlimited or limited money in Sandbox Mode. I really want to try to create my park from the ground and try to make money in the game without having to play in the challenge mode with locked items. [down]

I +1 a thread like this every day :) Today, I get to do it to yours! :)

+1 for this. I love the sandbox mode because the possibilities are endless except for the money part. You never know if you do good or not :(

This is a must feature for this game.
There needs to be a sandbox mode where unlimited money can be disabled and you choose a difficulty level, starting with different amounts of money for each difficulty, and make each difficulty have it's own dynamics that make it more or less difficult. Like the SimCity games. If you mess up real bad, the park faces inevitable bankruptcy after going in debt to far, and it collapses. That way, sandbox mode can actually have a limit and ending if you totally screw up.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Keep the unlimited money as an option too!

Top Bottom