Parks minas tirith

hello everyone,
i am really enjoying this game and i would like to share something with you.his is my interpretation of minas tirith, the great white city of gondor from the lord of the rings movies. the city contains a lot of shops, but currently no rides. it's up to you to make a beuatiful park with a lot of rides of this map. i hope you enjoy it. it has cost me 10 to 15 hours to built it. i am very happy how it came out.

I uploaded it to steam but it says that only my friends (i have none, i am new to steam) can see it and i don't know how to change it so that everyone can download it. could anybody help me? i also don't think these images are working?

my screenshots: http://imgur.com/gallery/EiXCS

Last edited by a moderator:
To show them here you'll have to upload them to an image hosting website. The links you're posting are for your pc's local directory, not for the internet.

Oh my god, that is brilliant. It must have taken ages. Do you plan on building rides around/throughout?

I don't know yet, i have not much time these weeks and my laptop has problems with running the game since the coasters are all black. I wanted to give you all the change to expand the park and uploaded it to steam, but steam says it is only visible for friends and i cant make friends because i have to pay 5 dollars for it. Does somebody know how to make it accesable for everyone with planet coaster?

...but steam says it is only visible for friends and i cant make friends because i have to pay 5 dollars for it. Does somebody know how to make it accesable for everyone with planet coaster?

i thought frontier specifically stated that steam would bypass the $5 fee for PC

Top Bottom