Selfies and camera crew

In disney world, they have camera folks across the park to take pictures of guests with their epic/main background locations (like the castle, or the tree at Animal Kingdom). I'd love to see something like that as an opportunity for the park to engage the guests and have a few stand in line to take their pictures along with taking pictures with their IP (ala Micky/Donald/super heroes etc).

Also, these crew members are there for the guests as well, I've frequently seen them take cameras from guests to take on their behalf, so it shouldn't feel that they are restricted to just taking pictures with their own cameras, and that could create a really cool animation and interaction between the parks characters and the guests.

Also selfies - it's a global culture now, can't imagine if it doesn't exist as an animation.

Selfie sticks - maybe add an interaction with security and the guest if there is a guest with a selfie stick that is caught, that they will confiscate the stick. That could give security a greater purpose in the game if you are going to have them.

It would be quite good, but it might be adding too much detail. Like it might be nice to see it but I'm not sure if I'll really look out for it

Top Bottom