Magic cats darkride entrance gate wont open/let people pass?

Hey all.

I spend the last 3 days on making an awesome darkride, and although the cars go nicely around the track, the entrance gate of the ride, where people would actually enter the loading station, actually wont move.
If i test a very short magic cats, then the gates do open, so whats wrong here? I mean, i can let it ride around in test modus, as i would lose ingame money still, because i plan to make the ride free to enter, but still. This surely is a bug imo.
Does someone have experience with this, and maybe know how to solve it?
Thanks in advance.

Cheers from Mara

Edit:

Problem solved for now. Dont know what i did, but the gates are opening now, just after i posted this topic.

But stil, does anyone have encountered this problem?

Last edited:
I had this happen once as well, but ti was a while ago and I don't remember what I did to correct it. I deleted the track replaced it open/closed, tried everything...and then it all of a sudden started working again. It may have had something to do with the queue if I remember correctly..or maybe the timing of the cars leaving the station. There was no delay, so the gates wouldn't open because the cars would take off right away. If you adjusted the station parameters...it may have something to do with it.

I had this happen once as well, but ti was a while ago and I don't remember what I did to correct it. I deleted the track replaced it open/closed, tried everything...and then it all of a sudden started working again. It may have had something to do with the queue if I remember correctly..or maybe the timing of the cars leaving the station. There was no delay, so the gates wouldn't open because the cars would take off right away. If you adjusted the station parameters...it may have something to do with it.
and I realize I said nothing of real use with this reply - - sorry

Three things I would suggest that may work. First redo your entire queue/path. 2nd.Try removing any scenery placed closely around your entrance and exit. Third try deleting just one segment of the station and rebuilding it, then replace entrance and exit.

Excellent!

I had seen in a different thread that a lamp mistakenly placed in front of the entrance gate caused this problem for somebody else. I'm glad it's fixed

Top Bottom