Some tweaks i'd like to see in PC

I don't have the game yet but have been watching some Alpha streams.

I make these suggestions obviously without knowing what PC have already changed since this alpha, but now is the best time to suggest before its all set in stone.

1)
I quite like the way queues are done for shops, i have been watching the streams and noticed queues for rides seem to have to have their own path styles separately, and a queue entrance separate from the normal paths, why is this? It would be nice if we could use the ordinary path styles for queues like shops do so it all blends better with the pathways in the area. You can then simply place a normal path to the ride entrance and it will add a fence and become a queue path automatically.

2) I also hope queue entrances will come with an invisible one with just a staff member on their own, with no theme so we can theme the queue entrance with ordinary scenery as that yellow metal queue entrance doesn't fit the pirate theme :p

Even if they provide a pirate theme queue entrance, a basic invisible one would also be good to vary up the appearance of it with the scenery items provided, seeing the same queue entrance is not so good over time! :p

3) One final thing that would be neat is staff working on rides in a given theme can have a given themed uniform to match, you could select the theme on the ride/shop settings panel something like "Staff Uniform type" :) That be really nice. Though this is more a request of a feature than a tweak of what is in the game so far.

Other than that i can't really see any faults with this game so far from what I've seen! Though i will wait for release to buy as i don't know enough info on UGC yet, which is important factor for longevity of games in this genre.

Any tweaks/adjustments you guys wish to see from playing/watching the Alpha so far? :)

Top Bottom