Suggest a Mascot!

I tried to find any other existing thread that served this purpose but, not having found one, I thought I'd create it!

Basically this thread is for suggestion mascots that you would want to wander your park, represent already existing shops/restaurants, or represent new ones that you have created!

My suggestion: The Fairy Prince

While the current mascots are incredible (Chief Beef Belief!) and are implemented flawlessly, I recommend expanding the number of mascots to include people in costume. When visiting theme parks such as Disney World or Universal Studios, you will encounter staff dressed as thematic characters; for example, Princes and Princesses at Disney.

Additionally, I think that one of PC's greatest assets is its use of animations and art style to make for a more lively environment. Detailed characters and the ways they move add a LOT to even the most basic environment. While not the only amazing thing about PC, it has already helped it stand out well ahead of its competitors. The Fairytale set is rumored to be one of the other larger themes provided in PC, which is why I themed the character on that set.

iz0tTxT.jpg

The Fairy Prince is an acrobatic character who wanders around the Fairytale area doing tricks and posing. His interaction with children involves getting on one knee and hugging them or chatting with them. I designed his outfit to be simple and easily altered, and animated one of his flips based on the olympic women's gymnastics floor routines. This character provides an opportunity (and challenge) to animate some very impressive character movements while also providing the park with one more option for thematic characters.

Alternate Palettes:
vLkJQjY.jpg

Qrb4ZiJ.jpg

vCtV1tr.jpg

FxpZ2fZ.jpg

Animated Flip
UhzaUN5.gif

Yea the fairy prince is good and there you should be more like prince,princesses and magical things for the fairytale theme
I was thinking we should add some mascots like cow boys and cow girls and horses and outlaws sheriff and more and there can be interactive animations with each other like a pretend fight or riding a horse or the sheriff and the outlaw doing a show about the sheriff and outlaw fight then the sheriff wins and arrests the outlaw or the outlaw wins and he runs away
or more pirates and they have a cutlass fight and do those things
But the best animation for now i can think of is when king coaster goes by every mascot then the mascots bow to king coaster and gets out of his path

I would just stick to classic generic mascots. In addition to what I have already seen:
Cowboy, Cowgirl, bandit for a western theme.
Your classic Knight in shining armor.
Maybe some kind of generic Superhero, and supervillain.
Different animal characters: bear, tiger, wolf...

Top Bottom