Achievement for Special Days / Seasons

So I really thought about to post or not I have decided to post. Because it has nothing to do with the thread for seasons and weather or something else.
I'm sure there will be achievements in the game so we should open another thread just for achievements.
Here I just wanna talk about the idea of achievements for special days and seasons.

For example if we got Christmas the game should change into Christmas setting and there should achievements like
- building 1000 Christmas trees and 1000 snowmen
- let 1000 peeps build up a snowman in 1 week

Or Halloween setting where you
- have to find 200 pumpkins hided around your park.

And every year should different achievements. This should brings up peeps playing the game to collect this achievements.

Let me know your thoughts about and I don't written everything down :) so there's a lot more creativity than my thoughts

I like the idea of "Achievements", like what we have on any steam game, but "inside" the game (just as "secondary objectives" in every "scenario") and, of course, not only on special days / seasons.

[up]

Last edited:

Sawyer1

Planet Coaster Ambassador
This would work perfectly in the style of 'Challenges' put in place in RCT3.

Last edited:
And then if you complete an achievement by for example building x snowman and sell x Christmas hats you just don't get that achievement. You get an object you can place in your park like an golden snowman. I don't know something like this. Just collect year for year.

Top Bottom