Game Booths: Ring toss, Horse Race ball roll, Fast Pitch, QB Pass, Golf Putt....

This was probably Posted many times but I just got the game last week (EXTREMELY IMPRESSED btw, well worth $75. ...... and its not even done lol) but even in past Theme Park type games theres never any "Game Booths" always basic Food, Drink, Gifts/Toys to be purchased. Would be a nice Crowd Buffer to have a few spend time at Game Booths here and there. PS seen all the Shooting Gallery Posts, guess this does fall into that category

The original Theme Park from 1994 had some games, "pick-a-duck", a shooting range, and a large size arcade. RCT had laser tag.

I would like to see more games though.

Last edited:
Perhaps the hammer game?
164.jpg

Whack a Mole...

Rock Climbing Wall

Perhaps a Funhouse/Haunted House pathing system that lets us combine path editing with the existing building tools to design a funhouse complete with everything from Wax sculptures, a maze of mirrors, goofy funhouse mirrors, moving floor panels, rope-way bridges, rolling barrel exit, and perhaps even some slides, bungee cord obstacles, "Punching bags" and so on...
Lost_City_-_Fun_House.jpg

Having a bounce house facility would be pretty cool too...

Fortune teller stall

Oh and Lost and found

Last edited:
The STRONG MAN HAMMER GAME!!!!!!!! YESSSSS

And also a Fortune telling machine?? Zoltar!!!

We could even theme the Strong man hammer game, having it range from "Launch the monkey" to "Space ship launch" perhaps even having some awesome bells and whistles for it...

Thiiiiissss. Id love to make a Games Midway in any park! I always enjoy seeing people try to beat the hammer game, or beat the teller at how old they actually are. Plus, it'd give us a chance to see even more personality as someone hops excitedly over ringing the bell, or in mock disbelief when their age is guessed "surprisingly" easily.

These are something that should be in a small expansion pack, a carnival pack. It would include these kinds of games as well as clowns and circuses and a couple other things and scenery.

Top Bottom