Water rides on the surface of the water

It would be great if it´s possible to integrate water rides into a lake. In RCT3 it´s only possible with hard work and many knowledge about mods. For being more user firendly it would be nice if you can build water rides directly on the surface/one level of a lake. For example Vliegender Hollander in de Efteling:

That would be awesome.

Also that ride up there, looks pretty awesome as well! Really love the castle. Actually that would be a pretty sweet build to do in PC [happy]

That would be awesome.

Also that ride up there, looks pretty awesome as well! Really love the castle. Actually that would be a pretty sweet build to do in PC [happy]

challenge accepted! :D

EDIT: 24th of may. ill be making this :)

Last edited:
This is a great idea! I can't wait to see the water in Planet Coaster. Considering it is built on the same type of engine as RCT3 and RCT3 had amazing water, it should look amazing! I'm super excited for water rides also. I need the rapids and log flumes!!!

I would love to see water rides like Shoot The Rapids at Cedar Point, although the park closed it and is removing it to make room for a new coaster. I would love to also have the ability to create larger splashdowns... perhaps a trick to make really large drops semi-soaked, while the less intimidating drops would make a huge splash impact vice-versa. And then there are rides like River Battle at Dollywood where it's mainly water cannons and animatronics that shoot water at riders.

Top Bottom