Chance games

I would like to see ring toss, basketball, guess my weight, water gun, bb gun at piano guy(shooting gallery), large mallet, milk bottle, skee ball, big fluffy animals guests have to manage to carry around, whac a mole, balloon dart, horse race, bulldozer, rc race cars/boats, plate break, fishing... Im sure there are hundreds more. Each Theme park is different Im sure you guys can think of more as well.

Another thing is all you can eat buffets with live performances. ect

Never understanded why chance games are nowhere to be seen in the RCT series.
Theme Park World and Theme Park got them, and Thrillville if im correct.

Maybe Atari didnt let them to not affect age rating because of gamble, or maybe Chris Sawyer never liked them and had a clause that they could not be featured in the series. Who knows, but not being there is super strange, as all theme parks have them.

Last edited:
This is more a "fairground" thing (more than a "theme park" thing), and clearly not things i like, but i think you right anyway : This is something missing.

Because :
- Before you build a big Disneyland, we must begin with a cheap and small park
- This can be interresting if you want to build something, but you dont have many money
- You even can find this in some big theme park (like in a "Arcade building")

So : +1 [up]

Arcades and chance games are needed. All parks like universal and disney have them. It would be cool if we had like olay scapes for little kids.

Most of the times, I don't see these games as theme parks, but amusement parks instead.

Last edited:
Why not? I think arcade games would make a nice addition. [up]

And they could be fun if Frontier allows us to play them in first person mode.

Last edited:
I would like to see ring toss, basketball, guess my weight, water gun, bb gun at piano guy(shooting gallery), large mallet, milk bottle, skee ball, big fluffy animals guests have to manage to carry around, whac a mole, balloon dart, horse race, bulldozer, rc race cars/boats, plate break, fishing... Im sure there are hundreds more. Each Theme park is different Im sure you guys can think of more as well.

Another thing is all you can eat buffets with live performances. ect
I would LOVE for that to happen!
if you're bored, or just waiting for something, it could be a nice thing to do when you're bored!

I agree with this idea and have always wanted it as a feature since playing RCT, RCT2 and RCT3. [up]

I know not all parks are the same, but I live in Florida and pretty much all of our major theme parks have arcade areas and fairground style chance games (Disney World, Universal Studios, Universal Studios Islands of Adventure, Busch Gardens, LegoLand)

I'd really like to see those things too in the game.. not only they could fit some fairs (in Italy we got "sagre", which are something like a temporary period of celebration for something, usually the town patron and some food stands are mounted as well as some flat rides like Musik Express, Tagada etc. but a big part of it is made by chance games too), but amusement parks as well. Could be a really interesting thing for the game.

This is more a "fairground" thing (more than a "theme park" thing), and clearly not things i like, but i think you right anyway : This is something missing.

Because :
- Before you build a big Disneyland, we must begin with a cheap and small park
- This can be interresting if you want to build something, but you dont have many money
- You even can find this in some big theme park (like in a "Arcade building")

So : +1 [up]

Most of the times, I don't see these games as theme parks, but amusement parks instead.

Every theme park I have gone has chance games.
-Disneyland Paris
-Disneyland Anaheim
-Disney's California Adventure (Paradise Pier is like 75% build on chance games lol)
-Universal Studios
-Warner Pros Park
-Terra Mitica
-Port Aventura

They have less than Amusement parks or fairgrounds, but still, they are there.

The question is, is there really a theme park out there with zero chance games?

Last edited:
Every theme park I have gone has chance games.
-Disneyland Paris
-Disneyland Anaheim
-Disney's California Adventure (Paradise Pier is like 75% build on chance games lol)
-Universal Studios
-Warner Pros Park
-Terra Mitica
-Port Aventura

They have less than Amusement parks or fairgrounds, but still, they are there.

The question is, is there really a theme park out there with zero chance games?
I think Phantasialand hasn't got any chance games. But I can be wrong!

"Playable" chance-games would be amazing...but even if we can't play them ourselves I like to have them in the game [up]

I think if you could play the games it would be very cheesy!

There is a risk, yes. But it would sound pretty good if they say "Build your own Theme Park, walk around like your own guest, ride all your rides and even play all your games. Do anything you want!" But of course, I don't need the feature to play games - it's more important for me, that they concentrate on much more important aspects of the game. But chance-games would be great

Last edited:
You should also be able to set the prize sizes, difficulty, etc. If prize sizes are too small, than guests will feel ripped off for the price they paid, but if the prizes are large, than you may not make as much, maybe even lose money, but guests will come away very happy. [big grin]

You should also be able to set the prize sizes, difficulty, etc. If prize sizes are too small, than guests will feel ripped off for the price they paid, but if the prizes are large, than you may not make as much, maybe even lose money, but guests will come away very happy. [big grin]
This is a great idea about the "management" part. [up]

Top Bottom