recreational/park-ish areas

When we carved mount rushmore, and made a lovely watching spot with benches and flowers (yet to be included)... We don't want all that work to be for nothing. Our peeps should visit some places we mark as a recreative area. So they can enjoy a nice view, or just chill in your park and play games or just sit or or or.. anything. I just miss this in a lot (or every) type of this game. Peeps just won't go to your beautiful vista's if there is nothing like a shop or attraction.
Would be awesome! [yesnod]

I agree completely, open fields should be utilized some how. There should be a way to designate an area for guests to rest near food stalls and have a stage or music playing. I want to build a big gazebo or picnic area, where people can rest, eat, enjoy the scenery. Maybe even a way for people to lay down on blankets? There should be hotdog vendors or a big BBQ with an outdoor grill!

I agree completely, open fields should be utilized some how. There should be a way to designate an area for guests to rest near food stalls and have a stage or music playing. I want to build a big gazebo or picnic area, where people can rest, eat, enjoy the scenery. Maybe even a way for people to lay down on blankets? There should be hotdog vendors or a big BBQ with an outdoor grill!

This is a wonderful idea and one that many theme parks utilise nowadays, especially during the height of summer. I would love to see this implemented.

R.

A simple "photo spot" sign could do the trick if you don't want to add shops there. If frontier gives us a Photo spot sign than makes peeps go up and enjoy the view and take a picture.

677e4ac141cb65032199ca2aa187a577.jpg

Top Bottom