Vertical drop coaster issue

Attempting to recreate SheiKra from Busch Gardens Tampa in the editor. I can make the track up to the "drop-hold". After that the only option I get is a straight drop track. The editor will NOT let me level the track out. It will let me twist the track, shorten, bend it backwards upside down (very odd) but none of the 4 editor buttons let me level the track out similar to the climb from the station. It only gives me the option to add track straight down.

what am I doing wrong?

thanks for any help

having the same problem

Attempting to recreate SheiKra from Busch Gardens Tampa in the editor. I can make the track up to the "drop-hold". After that the only option I get is a straight drop track. The editor will NOT let me level the track out. It will let me twist the track, shorten, bend it backwards upside down (very odd) but none of the 4 editor buttons let me level the track out similar to the climb from the station. It only gives me the option to add track straight down.

what am I doing wrong?

thanks for any help

i am having the same problem
[cry]

ok glad its not just me. what an odd oversight if it is a bug that you cant straighten out a vertical drop coaster.....you would think that would be a primary thing to check on the dev side...ah well...other coasters to build in the meantime.

I found that I couldn't flatten out the drop coaster as well. But later, on another try. I was able to flatten it out. This was in the Coaster King scenario (the one with the big Coaster King mascotte carved in the terrain and the coaster going through its mouth). Maybe it's scenario related?

that would be very odd that the ability to level out a drop from a drop coaster is tied to a scenario. I think it may be a setting that is reversed by mistake in the editor since it will allow you to reverse invert the drop back into its own structure. that particular editing function (reverse of inclining up a hill) just seems to be missing after a drop.

Top Bottom