General / Off-Topic 3D Showroom

The Creative Showroom

Since so many of us seem to be very interested in modding Planet Coaster, why not show each other what we've done earlier or what we're currently working on?
Regardless of theme, style, medium, whether it's characters or organic models, sketches, drawings, 3D models..

Here's my latest couple of models.

902f74737c.jpg

93ca7defa0.png

Last edited:
Sir, if your intention is to create Custom Flat Rides / Scenery / Coaster Cars for Planet Coaster, you have already found a subscriber.

Thank you guys. [happy]
HA!! I have a hard time thinking Frontier would hire me. I bet they're all set with some very talented people.

I started a new model the other day. Some hours on sunday, a couple of hours yesterday, and a couple of hours today. About halfway there on the model. Can't wait to get started on textures!! :)

0a57e30c8e.png

Last edited:
Well, all things big and mechanic have always been something interesting. I grew up on a farm, so it's always been part of my life. [happy]
I've started modeling trains because of two reasons.

They're hard surface with loads of details, which makes it a lot more approachable for me. I'm no good with organic stuff. It's also a great way to learn more and new things with modeling techniques (two trains are hardly the same)

The other important part is I play Train Fever. And I'd like to have more Norwegian material in the game. [yesnod] I've made four mods already, helped out on two others, and this is my fifth I make from the ground up.

Last edited:
Well, all things big and mechanic have always been something interesting. I grew up on a farm, so it's always been part of my life. [happy]

They're hard surface with loads of details, which makes it a lot more approachable for me. I'm no good with organic stuff. It's also a great way to learn more and new things with modeling techniques (two trains are hardly the same)

The other important part is I play Train Fever. And I'd like to have more Norwegian material in the game. [yesnod] I've made four mods already, helped out on two others, and this is my fifth I make from the ground up.
This makes sense [up]

Any case, I am happy that we began to have talented modelers like you in the community and I am looking forward be able to create my own modular elements for the game too.

How much time you need for an image Ola?[ugh]

I will go ahead and share, nothing crazy but I love to make the small things like signs and such. Been enjoying the simple things in 3DS Max, I really enjoying doing the graphics on the signs and buildings more than anything.

Norfolk Southern Sign
amZNAfA.jpg

INRD Sign
EGvr6EN.jpg

The Brew House docking station/storage
U8eatlW.jpg

The Brew House Sign
ZGjEfpR.jpg

And why not the boxes on a crate ready to be shipped after being wrapped
Rv9Vxm6.jpg

Last edited:
OlaHaldor, the wood of the axe is very nice. The small cuts definitely add character to it and adds realism. So many weapons I've seen have clean handles which is not that interesting to look at. What program do you use?

Here are some models Ive created, all for fun of course. Each one is not even complete, each missing pieces, textures, or jsut want to redo. Have no plans to use these anywhere else but maybe if Custom Content is a thing for Planet Coaster then I may import them there, that is if I ever finish them. [haha]
10258906_1006321209386348_4846869586068836668_o.jpg

11696450_1025095427508926_8299408700157822598_o.jpg

12362840_1100106536674481_2871312283228267629_o.jpg

1398342_865126866839117_105699455472265765_o.jpg

1039576_729844080367397_1855690428_o.jpg

1397687_700103726674766_287903759_o.jpg

Cool !!! [yesnod][up]

We'll have an amazing community of modders !!!

I cant wait to have informations about how the modding work in this game, to start working on it.

Awesome stuff guys! I really want to get started with models for rides! So inspiring to see your stuff [praise]

OlaHaldor, the wood of the axe is very nice. The small cuts definitely add character to it and adds realism. So many weapons I've seen have clean handles which is not that interesting to look at. What program do you use?
Thank you! I use Modo for modeling and Substance Painter for texturing :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom