Test From Here feature

I think it would be great if you could add a feature to test a coaster from a certain point on the track and have it compatible with the on ride cameras, instead of having to start from the station. I'm currently building my first coaster and it's a bit annoying having to sit through the same sections again and again which I'm happy with just to see what the latest section I've built looks like.

Yes I agree with this. I also find it quite frustrating that the test run starts again when you close the editor window. Maybe when block brakes come in it would be a good idea to be able to start the test from different block sections?

Yes I agree with this. I also find it quite frustrating that the test run starts again when you close the editor window. Maybe when block brakes come in it would be a good idea to be able to start the test from different block sections?
Maybe when they add block brakes you could name the blocks and assign different trains to start on them like in NL2? That would solve this issue.

Top Bottom