Collaborating on a park with multiple people

Did a search on forum did not see this one yet. In case its asked already pls ignore.

It would be great being able to collaborate on a park with multiple people. Is there like a park 'sharing' option planned?

If so, i choose silvarret on my team ;))

You can share saved files already easily from the planet coaster folder.
And we also have blueprints coming, so you can have a friend make buildings ex. and then port them into the park itself

I personally would be totally over the moon, if it was actually at some point a possibility to work on the park online, maybe if its mod-free, doing a 'live collab'.

This would be amazing. I didn't think this style of game would lend itself to being co-operative until my wife and I started playing openRCT2, where they have introduced the ability. It's incredibly fun, especially when you are sitting next to each other. I think their approach was fairly simple, they just synchronize the two clients each running their own simulation - hopefully that could be done here as well.

This is a good idea, me and my friends were gonna do it but now I am reviving this so I can get people to collab with me! loljk

Would be great. I kind of get a Minecraft level of satisfaction while I'm building stuff in this game, and adding more players to share creativity with would be awesome.

Top Bottom