[Idea] Planet Coaster Music Themes

Just an Idea that maybe gets some attention of one of the Teammember.

One Thing that i kinda hope that finds his way into the Game are Musicboxes or "Speakers" (Sorry my english isnt the best).
My Idea looks like this, that you have One Big Music Controller Box that you place somewhere in the Park. There you can set different Music Themes (maybe even some kind of Music that you made on your own and just imported into the Game?). And then you set several Speakers around the Park that are connected to the Music Controller Box, so that they know what Sound/Music they have to play. To make it more comfortable for the Players you tell can say that each Speaker you place is automatically playing a specific Track, so you dont have to configurate each one of them by their own.

For example, you have 2 Themes in your Park. 1 Pirate Theme and 1 City Theme. You imported your own created Pirate Theme Music into the Game and you want that 4 Speakers play your Pirate Theme around the Pirate Area. You make your Pirate Profile on the Controller Box. Then you place the Speakers around the Pirate Area and they are automatically playing them. And then you create a second Profile for your City Area, where you take the Music Theme from the Creators. And do the same as you did for your Pirate Area.

And you can set each Speaker on their own Volume so they dont play the Music to loud or too quiet. I dont know if there will be a Day/Night Schedule in the Game, like a Time Plan where you can set things like Fireworks or a Parade or something like that, but if so there could be a way to say that the Speakers play from 1am-1pm Track No. 1 and from 1pm-1am another more quiet Track in a different Volume Setting. Or that you can link a specific part of a track with a Speaker who plays some sounds then. For example, you let the Rollercoaster stay in one Position before it drops, and then an evil laugh while some flames come out of a skeleton head (maybe you could put that to the Rollercoaster Track Builder, a special Speaker Track)

Well i hope i was able to explain my Idea. And again sorry for my english. Greetings

Last edited:
Top Bottom