Coaster Idea

If i build a coaster it feels like there is no g forge. And it looks pretty weard if you ride it. I want it more to be like no limits 2 where you feel the g forge and not when the coaster goes 1 cm up it stands still. I hope they can do something simulair to no limits 2.

If i build a coaster it feels like there is no g forge. And it looks pretty weard if you ride it. I want it more to be like no limits 2 where you feel the g forge and not when the coaster goes 1 cm up it stands still. I hope they can do something simulair to no limits 2.

Hmm really? Okay... I didn't have the same experience. I had the impression you could feel the Airtime of the Coasters :D But that's just me. Was it a specific Coaster you were talking about or just a general feeling?

Well Ok. There is a difference of course. It depends on what you prefer.

My personal view on this is that PC is much more realistic in onride as all other games.
While NL has more just like a swoosh sound at PC it is something like a sound orgy. And also i can't see much difference in animation actually. NL is more cold and technical in design, which fits the purpose.
Pc is more complex which fits its design.

Hmm really? Okay... I didn't have the same experience. I had the impression you could feel the Airtime of the Coasters :D But that's just me. Was it a specific Coaster you were talking about or just a general feeling?

It's with every coaster, it's that feeling it doenst go that smooth. With speed and curves, i dont know if more people have the same experience but it seems so minecraftyisch

Top Bottom