Heatmaps

As we know there are going to be heatmaps for individual rollercoasters in RCTW but it would be really nice to use this tool elsewhere in the park.

One of my favourite features from sim city was these heatmaps that help show you places of problems and places of success visually (high wealth areas, traffic areas)

In this game obviously it would need to be used for other purposes. I invison being able to put a heat map of to see areas of traffic, areas rated by popularity, areas with lots of litter and areas that need particular staff in particular areas.

All of this will help with the management of the game

As we know there are going to be heatmaps for individual rollercoasters in RCTW but it would be really nice to use this tool elsewhere in the park.

One of my favourite features from sim city was these heatmaps that help show you places of problems and places of success visually (high wealth areas, traffic areas)

In this game obviously it would need to be used for other purposes. I invison being able to put a heat map of to see areas of traffic, areas rated by popularity, areas with lots of litter and areas that need particular staff in particular areas.

There is probably going to be a heatmap because if you look at Dev Dairy #1. There you see the simulations, so probably they have a bumbmap.

I absolutely love heat maps, and really really REALLY hope we find them in the game.

Top Bottom