Opening Ceremonys

This idea is that when you build a new roller coaster just like in real life a big deal is made over it and it doesn't just open with no fuss. The idea could become an option when you build new roller coasters and you have an option of an opening day which you can then choose how much money to spend on it. This then brings hype for the day which can increase visitor numbers. The idea of hype is a concept that can put a numeric value on the marketing you have done such as hype 1 if you have just placed a new stall and hype 1000 if you spend a million on the opening launch of a new roller coaster that had just received great reviews.

These opening days increase happiness of peeps and increases visitor numbers for the next couple weeks. This also allows for new animations from the team such as automatic banners that pop up.

Probably no game ceremony, but they already commented people will drove in masse when a new coaster is built because the guest AI works with points of interests, it will probably make also a spike in visitors.

Probably no game ceremony, but they already commented people will drove in masse when a new coaster is built because the guest AI works with points of interests, it will probably make also a spike in visitors.
I think you're right! They said it and it is an amazing idea to have the visitors/peeps.

I like your idea or a mix of that trown on t forum requests/suggestions/ideas. But specialy a cerimony for the apperture or a new big ride, with more famous people on your park, and looooooooong lines on the years new attraction!! That should be so funny to see, to see your peeps on that situations .. yeah! [big grin]

I thinks the game is perfect for this as the time frame allows for a few realistic weeks or something of increased guest numbers and in that time you might have made a new rollercoaster by then

Top Bottom