General / Off-Topic 1000 Posts !

Just an useless thread to celebrate this extraordinary event. [big grin][big grin][big grin]

giphy.gif

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
(No) Congratulations Angelis!

[big grin] [haha] [big grin] [yesnod] [big grin] [haha] [big grin]
Nice new avatar, Flash! [up]

Zootopia001.gif

Last edited:
What ... Can I ... Do ... For you ........... Today ? What's ... The plate ................ Number ?

[video=youtube;bY73vFGhSVk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY73vFGhSVk[/video]

Last edited:
To be honestly, You don't deserve a congratulations, because the half of your post are very good but the other half you just type words like "agree" or "thumps up" or anything else like these just to increase your stats!Of course everyone do that including me. But you make it easy yourself ;)

To be honestly, You don't deserve a congratulations, because the half of your post are very good but the other half you just type words like "agree" or "thumps up" or anything else like these just to increase your stats!Of course everyone do that including me. But you make it easy yourself ;)
Of course I dont deserve congratulations. lol [big grin]

This topic is totally ironic.

I hate your new Avatar! I can't handle this! You always had that other one! You can't just change it without asking to this dude who can't handle changes! [squeeeeee][squeeeeee]

I hate your new Avatar! I can't handle this! You always had that other one! You can't just change it without asking to this dude who can't handle changes! [squeeeeee][squeeeeee]

Yes come on Angelis, get rid of that stupid avatar and get the bug up again. That's an order from Granddad!

* Brett C sets Angelis's post count to 0. [wacky]
[big grin][big grin][big grin]

Yes come on Angelis, get rid of that stupid avatar and get the bug up again. That's an order from Granddad!

Maybe we need to make a poll ? [haha]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I need to go to the store to get some anti-bug-spray. That bug is bothering me again. It keeps coming back all the time. I don't know how he does that. But I'll get him!

Top Bottom