APEX SHUTTLES

Has anyone else noticed that booking a long range interstellar Apex shuttle is bugged.
In system fine, out of system nope.

The only situation I know they're bugged is if you try to book one from a planet in thargoid controlled space - every destination will be shown as out of range.

My Apex bugged out once today for a local trip it would say it was calculating my fee or whatever but not go to the "OK" button, and eventually give up back to the book shuttle button. But it was ok after a game exit

break it into several trips.

That would be great to book an itinerary!

Get off at the stops and shop the shops or whatnot while they get ready for the next trip segment

And maybe if you were to tell us just what the actual bug is people could give you some pointers a to what is happening. Bugged is not informative, and other people obviously are using the long range APEX shuttles fine.

I've seen that happen. I think it might be happening if you are inside a building when you hear the message about the apex arriving, but not always.

So that's it? It's bugged and not working, now it does? Usually on the forums we try to give information as to what's happening so that other players having similar problems can discuss it and see if the same thing is happening, it's like a group help thing, we all help each other sort of thing.

FWIW, yesterday I had a moment where I couldn't order even a local Apex. Relogging to main gave me a coloured snake, so I restarted the launcher and then all was fine.

Yes, I think something timed out, especially since I had to restart the launcher. First time I've been unable to order an Apex.

Top Bottom