What other games are we all playing?

I'm back to playing MWO and shelved ED after countless hours. The downturn was turning in exploration data for a whole day and not being able to get Achenar permit even after allied status and full allied with Empire League, and then on top of it all another email from support asking me to reproduce a bug for them (and bug was the obvious one that everyone is experiencing - can't search for odd system names like COL SECTOR AA-D D93). I'm not hired by FD to do testing. I only play games, and beta is over. I'm shelving it for now in anticipation of the next big thing in ED ...

Last edited:
recently restricted to bed and didn't have time to setup the gaming rig in the bedroom so it's been Divinity: Original Sin for me the last couple days, when I feel good enough to play anything.

It's yet another over-hyped grindfest. They hook you with screenshots of legendaries, but the odds that you'll make it through that grind to get to that point are slim. And the moment you do, they release an expansion and raise the level cap.

I'm quitting if they devalue my purples by raising the level cap. Not to mention, I'll be writing an open latter and contemplating a class action law suit. And if they don't raise the level cap I'll sue for the game being unfinished. Either way, I WIN! :D

PS Thanks for making me laugh.

I alternate between 'Job' and 'Sleep'. Sleep is a waste of time, but it is so much nicer than Job.

I wish I didn't have to play Job, but unfortunately it's one of those things that society expects of you. At least you can do some RMT with Job.

recently restricted to bed and didn't have time to setup the gaming rig in the bedroom so it's been Divinity: Original Sin for me the last couple days, when I feel good enough to play anything.

I'd probably be playing it too, had I not spent the whole of last summer glued to it.

Lets be real, We're all bored of ED already and have been playing more of something else.

So what are ya'll playing to hold you over?

Me: Coh2, Sim city 5, a little bf4 and some Heroes and Generals

Bored? Are you kidding? I haven't even begun to scratch the surface of ED.
i haven't been to Lave, Achenar or even Sol, yet. I have some serious exploring to do near the outskirts of human civilization. I have a Python to buy. I just bought a new Asp and that thing is fun. I have pirates to seek, alliances to make, CMDRs to chat with.

This game is not boring and as FD gradually add more stuff, it will become even more awesome!

I have 100+ games on Steam, Origin and I have Minecraft and have I looked at one of them since I bought ED?

Nope.

My approach to ED is that you are writing a story, an epic.
What you put in, you get out.

A cracking little game called Infested Planet. Oh, and Titanfall was cheap. It's got lots to recommend it and could do with more players. 'ave a gander!

I haven't been playing ED much yet, but I certainly haven't been playing any games on the OP's list - that would be in bad taste, I feel.

It's yet another over-hyped grindfest. They hook you with screenshots of legendaries, but the odds that you'll make it through that grind to get to that point are slim. And the moment you do, they release an expansion and raise the level cap.

Darn. And those legendaries always looked so nice! It's too bad I already pre-ordered it. Is it true you might have to trade in a copy of 'Hopes and Dreams' to actually get it?

Still playing ED, but when I feel like a change, Lost Vikings and Open Transport Tycoon.

Also, like the Highlander sequals any Simcity after 2000 NEVER existed.

I've been playing a bit of Grav and Planet Explorers and pretending it's ED planetary landings

And you thought ED was grindy...

Top Bottom