Patch Notes Update Update 1.1.02 Incoming - 4pm GMT

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
because i had not enough by 40k .. i was at full cargo ..
and i should not pay anyway .. i was not shoot .. i did not destroyed my ship in any way ..
i was getting out the station .. and in zero second my shield just died and then my ship itself .. i was in total choc .. i just died .. not inpact with any ship or wall .. no shot at me ..nada ..

why you just didn t buy your ship back at rebuy cost ?
You understand what happens when you don't have enough money for the rebuy cost, right? If it wasn't a bug that had killed him, it'd be "Sorry, that's how the game works, next time don't empty your bank account"... but if he's unfairly killed by a bug while in that situation, he shouldn't be forced to basically start over because of it.

why you just didn t buy your ship back at rebuy cost ?

because i had not enough by 40k .. i was at full cargo ..
and i should not pay anyway .. i was not shoot .. i did not destroyed my ship in any way ..
i was getting out the station .. and in zero second my shield just died and then my ship itself .. i was in total choc .. i just died .. not inpact with any ship or wall .. no shot at me ..nada .

You understand what happens when you don't have enough money for the rebuy cost, right? If it wasn't a bug that had killed him, it'd be "Sorry, that's how the game works, next time don't empty your bank account"... but if he's unfairly killed by a bug while in that situation, he shouldn't be forced to basically start over because of it.

indeed it was a bug .. no doubt in that .. i saw the way i died .. it just happend .. it is a bug big time ..

You must take care of everything and be prepared even if we are talking about bugs. I know it's frustrating and not "right", but a lot of hardcore games with some kind of "ironman" or that heavily punish death suffers from external factors like errors, bugs, stutters, lag etc.

Last edited:
Michael, you rocks !

PS : I got a problem, I dont know if i'm the only one, my Federation Reputation/Rank level is the same since weeks ! I made maybe +100 missions but I still "Noob" in reputation and rank.

(Careful you eyes !!! 640x480)

939377EliteDangerous322015021116533286.jpg
186295EliteDangerous322015021116534895.jpg

And my problem about my throttle of yesterday is gone, I dont know why, but thanks anyway !

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

update 1.1.02 is incoming at 4pm GMT. The servers will be down for up to 30 minutes during the update. The following changes are in the update:

Client changes:

- Collision damage tweak - Restore the check that prevented multiple lumps of damage from the same collision. Also make the damage split based on mass slightly more exaggerated
- Stop point defence turrets from targetting their parent ship's missiles/mines
- Fix issue with multiple controllers enabled and not recognising them all
- Fix matchmaking issue for comms when UDP hole punching fails
- Fix disconnect issue when a resend message is lost (fails and retries getting out of sync)
- Remove some unneeded telemetry in supercruise - it was causing some stutters

Server changes:

- Commanders with at least one Elite rank should receive a 2.5% discount at all shipyards and outfitting shops
- Backers who backed at the Founder level or above should receive a 2.5% discount at all shipyards and outfitting shops
- Faction recovery time from Civil War has been significantly reduced

Thanks

Michael

Awesome, thank guys!!!

are pilots not getting refunded credits for lost cargo due to the 1.1 issue, I lost a Asp and 2 million in slaves?

Most of self-destruct post 1.1 has been collision detection going crazy. As for pre 1.1 bug as far as I know they still gathering telemetry.
I was mostly refering to those that seem related to landing gear and or if the landing gear still seems too long?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom