Patch Notes Update Update 1.1.02 Incoming - 4pm GMT

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I have this issue, it is holding up my game, i'd just bought a new ship and am unable to kit it out.
I have several missions with timers ticking down that I am unable to complete and will likely lose rep over.
This needs fixing ASAP!

To all the FD team: thanks for all you've achieved so far, & for your continuing efforts. Very much appreciated. Right on Cam - manders!

Aside: until we get the ability to land on planets I'm filling this part in with bouts of Euro Truck Simulator (2012).
Anyway, got to go, these fridges won't deliver themselves to Southampton.......logistics, eh, who doesn't love 'em....

Someone didn't read the patch notes....
Lasers do that now. Either install a heatsink or switch to multis.

They also said that the Heat Generation was being put back to 1.07 levels as the Beta test showed the new levels were totally wrong.

the Heat generation was going to be twiddled and added with 1.2

Obviously they forgot they were supposed to be reverting it.

They also said that the Heat Generation was being put back to 1.07 levels as the Beta test showed the new levels were totally wrong.

the Heat generation was going to be twiddled and added with 1.2

Obviously they forgot they were supposed to be reverting it.

They actually said they were reverting it back CLOSER to what is was in 1.07, not back to 1.07.

I am currently searching anarchy system where I can sell my stolen goods. I filtered anarchy systems but when I got to the system it's not anarchy. It's independent system and ships show wanted which should not be case in anarchy system. Is galaxy map now somehow bugging or what? i double checked and the system shows as anarchy is galaxy map.

I am currently searching anarchy system where I can sell my stolen goods. I filtered anarchy systems but when I got to the system it's not anarchy. It's independent system and ships show wanted which should not be case in anarchy system. Is galaxy map now somehow bugging or what? i double checked and the system shows as anarchy is galaxy map.

probably one of the systems that was changed in the 1.1 update, seems like they've missed out quite a few things that this would affect (missions, galaxy map etc).

Michael Brookes

Game Director

It's possible that the controlling minor faction has changed - take a look at the station in the system map - is it owned by a criminal organisation?

Michael

That's a shame ... just swapped to a viper, ready to upgrade, and bam! You gotta wait for a fix.

Ah well :)

Thanks for the quote - failed to see it so +1 for being helpful.

No problems. I'm just kind of disappointed with all of this. I have not touched the game for going on two days now, and haven't even tried to install any of the 1.1 iterations. I followed the 1.1 beta rather closely, and when we went several days without any new builds, when the last build we had access to had several game breaking issues, and then no release candidate build, I made some popcorn and sat back waiting for the fireworks. Unfortunately, in that, I was not disappointed.

I am happy to see that some of the known issues from 1.1 beta have finally been resolved. However, the ongoing ones, the new ones, it's unfortunate that for so many of us, the best choice right now is to just sit back and wait, rather than play the game.

Last edited:
Game is very good at the moment? Then we are playing different game. Beside fyi : https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=103257. So please stop talking nonsence about my hardware and computer etc. I repeat again. There is not single issue with other games. And i mean NONE! And i played lots of late titles and none of those titles didn't had any issues with graphics, sound, controls except Elite.

Surprised he still here considering he said he was done with the game as it was utter rubbish.

If you are leaving, then leave and don't come back.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that the Station Services menu looks duller since 1.1? The text seems to be less bright. It's just this screen and the "sub" screens, the commodity screen looks fine (text is nice and bright).

I've tried changing the interface brightness, gamma and other graphics settings but no change. FWIW I just switched to an Eagle on the day of the patch and of course I don't have any screenshots of this screen from 1.07. I know it's no biggie compared to some of the other issues but I just want to check if I'm going mad or not.

Screenshot_0001.jpg

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom