I'm the most notorious outlaw in the universe!

I don't know who you are, or who CMDR XXX is..and don't really care.

Pretty sure this post is "Naming and Shaming" and even though I think that rule is stupid...yeah..

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you really need to start another thread to toot your own horn again? You already have a thread for your ego stroking...

<threads merged>

Last edited by a moderator:
Story:

I'm supercruising around Leesti in my Viper, looking for CMDRs to MURDER, when I see CMDR XXX in an Imperial Clipper. I interdict him and our battle commences. Him being the slow cow he is, tried so hard to come around and get shots off. He was unable to do so successfully. I however, got many shots off. So much so, he ended up running away with his tail between his legs. You can see him doing so here. As he's running, he blames his defeat on a "bug" in the game. LOL! You can see that pathetic excuse here.

I've been accused of hacking a total of 9 times to date. It's quite hilarious. I welcome Frontier Developments with open arms, if they decide to investigate. They will find nothing out of the ordinary. People say all kinds of things, when the reality is, I'm a better pilot. Live with it...

Who's next?

P.S. Feel free to check out my notoriety on the Elite: Dangerous - Reddit. Here is a great place to start! And if you want to chime in about this very same post on the Sub, you can do so here.

Edit: I had to increase the hacking accusations from 7 to 9.

I'm assuming this is hipster irony.

At least, I hope it is!

I have a shocking secret to reveal, hunter4lyf.

This game was designed by aliens intending to use it to test individual humans' adeptness at piloting their advanced star-spanning fighter craft, in order to grant the most skilled of them one of the few remaining- perhaps, I daresay, the last- of such ships, in order to fight off a terrible intergalactic scourge challenging all life but its own. It is entirely possible that this potentially-solitary stellar-shooter-ship also comes equipped with a 'Win' button.

You, hunter4lyf, with your skills of epicness, have demonstrated clearly that you are the one to pilot this final space-skirmisher, and the very fate of all hangs in the balance. Go! Go now!

This game was designed by aliens intending to use it to test individual humans' adeptness at piloting their advanced star-spanning fighter craft, in order to grant the most skilled of them one of the few remaining- perhaps, I daresay, the last- of such ships, in order to fight off a terrible intergalactic scourge challenging all life but its own. It is entirely possible that this potentially-solitary stellar-shooter-ship also comes equipped with a 'Win' button.

You, hunter4lyf, with your skills of epicness, have demonstrated clearly that you are the one to pilot this final space-skirmisher, and the very fate of all hangs in the balance. Go! Go now!

LMAO! I can barely breath.... THANKS MAN!

Sounds like a last ditch effort to find the best pilot in the galaxy to fly The Last Starfighter, or something....

Z...

There isn't enough rep in the world to give this post, lol.

Hmmm... Centauri, is that you? There is a bounty on you by the Ko-Dan....

Nice post! :D

Story:

I'm supercruising around Leesti in my Viper, looking for CMDRs to MURDER, when I see CMDR XXX in an Imperial Clipper. I interdict him and our battle commences. Him being the slow cow he is, tried so hard to come around and get shots off. He was unable to do so successfully. I however, got many shots off. So much so, he ended up running away with his tail between his legs. You can see him doing so here. As he's running, he blames his defeat on a "bug" in the game. LOL! You can see that pathetic excuse here.

I've been accused of hacking a total of 9 times to date. It's quite hilarious. I welcome Frontier Developments with open arms, if they decide to investigate. They will find nothing out of the ordinary. People say all kinds of things, when the reality is, I'm a better pilot. Live with it...

Who's next?

P.S. Feel free to check out my notoriety on the Elite: Dangerous - Reddit. Here is a great place to start! And if you want to chime in about this very same post on the Sub, you can do so here.

Edit: I had to increase the hacking accusations from 7 to 9.

Don't tell me, you're bored of watching CBBC so you fancied playing this game.......

If he's only taking out one CMDR a day, he can't be all that good...

Z...

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Z...

It's always best to repeat yourself, to make sure you nail your point across :)

Hehe. Only kidding I know that wasn't intentional..but your point is valid too.

It's always best to repeat yourself, to make sure you nail your point across :)

Hehe. Only kidding I know that wasn't intentional..but your point is valid too.

Yeah - thought I made a very important point! Thought it best to post twice, and ensure the enormity got through...

Z...

Last edited:
Are you going to create a new thread every day with the same content?

Z...

I murder countless CMDRs each night! However, I only post about great battles, well known bounty hunters I kill and rival outlaws that want to fight me. Oh, I almost forgot about traders like CMDR XXX making posts like this. I read that post every single day. I just can't...stop...laughing!

Last edited:
Top Bottom