David Braben Powerplay AMA

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Uhh, let's try this. Question #3.

Any chance we'll be able to change our display names yet or show off faction titles? I didn't realize when picking my name that it'd be shown the way it was.

Dear David - Sounds like a news paper agony aunt - Could you please make something that automatically corrects bad spelling and grammar, so that I don't have to cry for the future of the human race every time some kid sends a message through local chat in game?

lots of love,
Brian - CMDR Smokey :)

NPC and Player Avatars..

Just seeing a face in the game greatly improves how we can relate to it. Might we see some sort of avatar system eventually for NPCs (perhaps procedurally generated) and one where we can customise one for our own pilot? :)

Dear David - Sounds like a news paper agony aunt - Could you please make something that automatically corrects bad spelling and grammar, so that I don't have to cry for the future of the human race every time some kid sends a message through local chat in game?

lots of love,

Oh please, please this. Haha

First I am going to say I'm sorry if you have to repeat yourself over this question. I am so excited for this update. My question is this, when is the update getting released?

lots of love,

Better idea... Three spelling mistakes and you lose access to the game.... Seems fair to me! ;) :D

Yes. Other things... ;-)

tumblr_m2pjeghpnc1r9dhud.gif

Hi David

I guess that "The Dark Wheel" won't be one of the 20 powers, but will they have any secretive role in influencing/interfering with power struggles?
And will "The Founding Members of the Elite" have any specific part to play in such matters?

If not, how will "The Dark Wheel" and the Founders be involved within the Elite: Dangerous universe moving forward?

Thanks,
Andy.

David,

You mentioned earlier that the new system will be built upon the current influence system. Many of the people supporting minor factions consider this to be bugged especially in relation to winning wars and not getting rewarded (e.g. our war in Njagdal). Is there any plan to work out the bugs and/or manually intervene in all these occurrences so minor factions can once again grow without interference in preparation for the update?

Thanks!

Hi... Will this next patch contain any changes to the exploration aspect of the game? Can we expect pay rise for this aspect in the near/distant future?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom