Elite: Dangerous Horizons!!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I squeeed just a little.....
<checks back to my original order - alpha - huzzah!> Phew. I thought that was about to cost me pennies ;-)

"Elite Dangerous Horizons will be £29.99 for existing players on PC and included with the game for £39.99 for new players" - Gamesradar."

That seems a little Strange. I'll wait for confirmation.

Look at the shop - prices are correct..

" ship-based weapons will find it very hard to hold a lock on them"

So I'm in my Cobra chasing someone in a buggy across the surface of a planet, shooting all kinds of death at them until I look up to see an massive mountain. Cobra pancake time. This is very exciting!

Better image of the Scarab:

AnnounceArt_EliteDangerousHorizons_ScarabRover.png

You are paying for the Horizons expansion, that's what we called them three years ago. Now FD marketing is just calling it a "season" because that's what all the cool guys do these days.

So no, you're not getting future expansions/seasons (walking around ships, etc.) if you buy Horizons. But if you have a lifetime expansion pass, you will.

I think destiny does a similar thing. its a way of minimising fragmentation.......... give the DLC free with all new copies of the game

I'd better start saving for a force feedback wheel and some pedals for driving my moon buggy!

Anyone up for organising the first Horizons Grand Prix?????

Well, if they deliver what they say, then they have nailed that one. Gosh, even getting the little details right: Cobra Mark IV, opening up the lifetime pass again, discount for current players. Well done, FD (and you don't hear me saying that very often).

Wow... 39€ for the Addon, 49€ for the Addon + Beta and 130€ for the life time pass!? that are some prices...

EURO prices are:

49,99 EUR Horizins (-12,50 EUR for current players)
67,99 EUR Horizons + Beta
175 EUR Liefetime-Pass

source: Frontier shop

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom