Fiction Elite Chronicles

Probably forgot to pay the bills - readercrowd.com was down for a day on the 4th October too.
I'd not be too surprised to see it disappear though.

I sent a message to Lin Chen and she replied saying she's abroad at the moment but will fix up the web-site when she gets back.

Yaffle

Volunteer Moderator
While we seem to be revisiting the threads of novels with an uncertain, or at least unclear, status - has anyone heard from Lin Chen and this one in recent times?

It is a shame. makes me wonder if freeing up a license and creating another community collection won't result in the same..

Need to try to encourage these books to come back to the plate.. WE WANT TO HELP YOU!!!!

Just lets us know what you need!

Yaffle

Volunteer Moderator
That is a concern. The Anthology worked well so there is hope for a collection of short stories. That, of course, was well marshalled with proven/semi-proven and driven authors contributing.

This one intrigued me over how it would work, and it's quite sad everything has gone quiet.

The Anthology worked well so there is hope for a collection of short stories.

I have to say the Anthology has been a lot of hard work for many involved, and could easily have failed as well. It's only through a lot of concerted effort that we've kept it on the rails.

I have to say the Anthology has been a lot of hard work for many involved, and could easily have failed as well. It's only through a lot of concerted effort that we've kept it on the rails.
Concerted effort that made one writer call Darren and me Statler and Waldorf. :D

It is possible to carry this sort of a project through, but you do need to have determination and willingness to work for it. The more you have writers, the less easy it becomes.

Best bet, of course would be to get a group of committed (preferably into an institution) writers, brainstorm with them and them make them commit to a deadline. Those who take part in the brainstorming will generally be more committed to the project than those who stay silent.

Last edited:
there must of been some activity since then as the closing date for the third contest was 02/01/2014 and they have announced the winner of it.

Is that based on something from a website or an email? I haven't received anything for a while unfortunately.

Top Bottom